CUET Syllabus 2024– The National Test Agency NTA has specified the CUET Syllabus for the applicants who are going to appear for the Central University Entrance Test (CUCET). The exam is going to be held between 15th May to 30th May 2024. So all the students start their preparation for the exam. The CUET Syllabus will be helpful for the students to have a clear vision of the topic and units for the exam.
NTA will conduct the CUET Exam in 13 languages including English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, and Punjabi. This year NTA conducts the CUET Exam in an Online Mode. With the information on the CUET 2024 Syllabus, the applicants would have a better lead on the exam conducted by Central Universities.
CUET Syllabus 2024
Applicants who wish to get admission to one of the 280+ Central, State, and deemed universities in India should have advanced preparation to ahead with the test. The syllabus for CUET 2024 has three major sections for all the student’s UG Courses. On this page, we provide the full details of the CUET Syllabus 2024.
CUET Exam 2024
|Name of Exam||Common University Entrance Test|
|Examination Mode||Online Computer-Based Exam|
|Number of Sections||4 Sections|
|Exam Time||Slot 1, Slot 2, and Slot 3|
The slot timings and the durations will be released soon
|Number of Questions|| Section IA & IB|
Languages (40 Questions to be marked out of 50 Questions)
Domain-Specific (35/40 Questions to be marked out of 45/50 Questions)
General Test (50 Questions to be marked out of 60 Questions)
|Exam Language||The exam will be conducted in 13 languages ( Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odia, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi, and Urdu )|
CUET Domain-Specific Syllabus for UG & PG Courses
CUET Exam is a highly competitive entrance exam that students need to qualify for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses provided by Central universities across india. The CUET Exam assesses applicants’ knowledge and skills in various areas through a range of domain-specific subjects.
- Electrostatics, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, and Communication Systems
- Polymers, Solid State, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, General Processes and Principles of Isolation of Elements, P-block Elements, and Alcohols.
- Physical Anthropology, Prehistoric Archaeology, Material culture and economic Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Ethnography, and Ecology.
- Computer Networks, Stack, Searching, Queue, Sorting, Understanding Data, Database Query using SQL, Data Handling using Pandas – I, Data Handling using Pandas – II, Plotting Data using Matplotlib, Societal Impacts, Data Communication, and Security Aspects.
- Political theory, international relations, comparative politics, Politics in India Since Independence, and Contemporary World Politics.
- World history, and modern history, the Story of the First Cities Harappan Archaeology, Political and Economic History, Social Histories using the Mahabharata, A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa, Agrarian Relations The Ain-i- Akbari, The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories through Chronicles, Religious Histories:
- Balance of Payments, Social Institutions: Continuity and Change, Social Inequality and Exclusion, The Challenges of Unity in Diversity, Process of Social Change in India, Social Change and the Polity, Social Change and the Economy, Arenas of Social Change, New Arenas of Social Change, and Social Movements.
- Psychological Attributes, Personality and Self, Meeting Life Challenges, Therapeutic Approaches, Psychological Disorders, Attitude and Social Cognition, Psychology and Life, Social Influence and Group Processes.
- Business management and organizational behavior, including Principles of Management, Nature and importance of Management, Business Environment, Organizing, Planning, Staffing, Directing, Controlling, Business Finance, Financial Markets, Marketing, Consumer Protection, and Entrepreneurship Development.
- Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations, Accounting for Partnerships, Reconstitution of Partnerships, Dissolution of Partnership Firms, Accounting for Share and Debenture Capital, Analysis of Financial Statements, Statement of Changes in Financial Position, Overview of Computerized Accounting System, Using Computerized Accounting System,
- comprehension of different types of passages, including factual, literary, and narrative, literary aptitude, and vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Rearranging the parts, Choosing the correct word, Synonyms and antonyms, and Vocabulary.
- Relation and Functions, Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and three-dimensional geometry, Probability, Linear Programming, Numbers, Quantification and Numerical Applications, Index Numbers and Time Based Data, Linear Programming, and Financial Mathematics.
- Consumer Behavior and Demand, Introduction, Producer Behavior and Supply, Forms of Market and Price Determination, Simple Applications of Tools of Demand and Supply Curves, Determination of Income and Employment, Introductory Macroeconomics, Money and Banking, Government Budget and the Economy, and Balance of Payments.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity, Entrepreneurial Planning, Entrepreneurial Marketing, Enterprise, Growth and Strategies, Resource Mobilization, Business Arithmetic.
- Judiciary, Topics of Law, Arbitration, Tribunal Adjunction, and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Human Rights in India, Legal Services, Legal Profession India, Legal Maxims, International Context.
CUET 2024 Syllabus Importance
- The syllabus is the perfect planning tool for an applicant’s final preparation for CUET Exam 2024.
- Applicants can create their course preparation goals and define other learning materials.
- Students can only achieve effective learning if they know what topics will be covered in the test.
- The syllabus is a journey of clearing the CUET 2024 with a merit score.
- Just like any school exam, the entrance test syllabus also plays a significant role in the extensive practice of the topics.
- The syllabus assists the candidate in preparing a timetable for creating successful preparation strategies.
- There is a lot of competition in the CUET entrance test, so an accomplished syllabus to get the candidate ahead of his/her peers.
Applicants should prepare from the class 12th NCERT syllabus.
No. it is different for UG and PG Courses.
Yes, NTa changed the CUET 2023 Exam Pattern.