HP JBT Form 2022 – Himachal Pradesh HP D.EL.ED (JBT) 2022-24 Application Form Apply Online – HP D.El.Ed (JBT) Admissions Form 2022 – HP JBT Application Form – Check HP JBT CET Syllabus Subject-wise or Topic-wise Seat Allotment – Counselling Results – Himachal JBT CET Application Form 2022 – Himachal Pradesh D.EL.Ed Notification – D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022 @hpbose.org
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has released the Himachal Pradesh D.Ed Notification 2022. Through the D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022 will provide admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) for two years course. HP Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test 2022 is going to be held on 19th June 2022 from 11:00 AM To 1:00 PM. Students can apply from 05th May 2022 To 25th May 2022. Here we provide a direct link for applying HP D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022.
As per the information HP Board D.El.Ed CET is going to be held on 19th June 2022 between 11 Am To 1 PM. All the interested and deserving applicants can apply for this test by submitting their Himachal JBT CET Application Form 2022.
Himachal JBT CET Application Form 2022 D.El.Ed Apply Online, Notification
Here, candidates can read the information regarding Himachal JBT CET Application Form 2022 which will available on the official website. And just thereafter candidates can start filling out the online application form. Because only the online application form can be submitted to take part in the HP D.El.Ed CET 2022 examination. As per the information, the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education will issue the HPBOSE JBT CET Notification 2022 on the official website.
Himachal JBT CET Application Form – All those eligible can also check the official notification by visiting the official website. Without going to the online mode, candidates cannot attempt the online application filling process. Here we have uploaded the direct official link for the candidates to fill out the online application form. So all candidates can use the link to submit HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2022 Online Application Form. To provide admission to the candidates, the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education will also conduct the examination to find the eligible candidates.
HP JBT CET Application Form 2022 Registration
The name is HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET is known as the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education Diploma in Elementry Education Common Entrance Test. Actually, D.El.Ed CET is a state-level entrance examination conducted every year for the qualified candidates of Himachal Pradesh. In the exam, there are so many eligible candidates who take part in the entrance exam every year. This time, HPBOSE will also publish the official notification on the official website for JBT Admission. Submit Himachal JBT CET Application Form before the last date.
Through qualifying, the entrance exam candidates can get admission to JBT courses available in Himachal Pradesh. After qualifying for the exam, candidates will admit to the government and private colleges that offer the JBT courses. So candidates who want to get admission to JBT programs can apply online for HPBOSE JBT Online Form 2022 by using the information available here
Brief Information For Himachal Pradesh D.El.Ed CET Online Application Form 2022
|Department||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|Exam Name||HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2022|
|Test Type||Entrance Admission Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Exam Location||Himachal Pradesh State|
Important Dates For HPBOSE JBT CET 2022 Notification
|HP DElEd CET 2022 Notification||23rd May 2022|
|Online Application Form Filling Date||5th May 2022|
|Last Date To Submit Application||25th May 2022|
|Last Date To Pay The Fee Online||25th May 2022|
|HPBOSE JBT Admit Card 2022||15th June 2022|
|HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET Exam Date||
19th June 2022
(11 Am To 1 PM)
|Himachal JBT CET Exam Result||July 2022|
HPBOSE JBT CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates who are Indian citizens can apply for the JBT entrance examination.
- Domicile: ALso, at the time of application, candidates should be residents of Himachal Pradesh.
- Education: Must have passed the class 12th from the recognized board or its equivalent in Himachal Pradesh.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam can also take part in the application.
- Age Limit: The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
Himachal JBT CET Application Form Fee 2022
- Once candidates will enter the information, then candidates will also get the payment gateway link to pay the application fee. And candidates can pay the fee with the help of a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
HP JBT CET Syllabus 2022 subject-wise Here
- NCF and LCM
- Fractional numbers and decimals
- Measurement of area and perimeter of rectangle and square
- Shapes and Spatial Relationship
- Mathematics Education
- Aims and objectives
- Methods and Approaches to Teaching-Learning Mathematics
- Constructivist and Activity-based.
- Formal and informal
- Number System
- Fundamental operation
- The geometry of triangles, quadrilaterals, circles
- Data Handling
- Patterns in numbers
- Evaluation and Diagnostic EVS
- Physical Features
- Health and Diseases
- Integration of Science and Social Science
- Basic knowledge of teaching
- History of Freedom Struggle
- Nutritional, deficiency
Air and water pollution
- Internal Systems of the Human Body
- Method of language teaching
- Four language skills
- Teaching Reading and Writing Skills
- Suffix.Language (English)
- Assessment, Learning of English
- Teaching language in a diverse classroom.
- Method of language teaching
- Skills in learning English
वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह, संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, क्रिया, विशेषण, लिंग, संधि, संस्कृत शब्द रूप, अनेकार्थी शब्द, एकार्थक शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, रस, कारक, समास, शब्द विचार, पद परिचय, वाक्य, क्रिया विशेषण, समुच्चय बोधक, वचन, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, छन्द, अलंकार, पर्यायवाची शब्द, तत्सम-तद्भव शब्द, मुहावरे।
How To Submit HP JBT D.El.Ed CET Online Application Form 2022
- Initially, use the link available here to visit the official firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now find the New Registration link to proceed with the registration process.
- Also, must ensure the eligibility criteria and check the instructions carefully.
- Start online application filling process like candidate’s personal and educational details.
- Must verify the entered information before attempting the final submission.
- Also, pay the application processing fee using the online mode.
- Finally, take a clean print of Himachal JBT CET Application Form 2022.
Selection process –
- Board will select the eligible candidates based on their performance in Himachal JBT Common Entrance Test 2022.
Himachal JBT CET Admit Card Download 2022
- To participate in the D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022, applicants must have their Himachal JBT CET Admit Card. This is one of the most useful documents for the exam. The Himachal Board will release the HP D.El.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2022 at its official website. Students can download it 3 days before the exam date. We will also share a direct link here to download the D.El.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2022.
Himachal JBT CET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- As per the exam criteria, candidates will invite to attend the offline OMR Based examination which will conduct in August 2022. Candidates will also get 100 objective types MCQs for 100 marks. For this exam, candidates will receive only Two Hours (120) minutes. Hence attend the offline exam with the valuable print of HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card Roll Number.
HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET Result Exam 2022 –
- After conducting the HP D.El.Ed Common Entrance Test 2022, the board will release the HPBOSE D.El.Ed CET Result 2022 at its official website. After based on the obtained marks in the written exam authority will sort the students for giving admission to the JBT course. Students can check their HPBOSE D.El.Ed Entrance Result 2021 by entering their Roll Number or Hall Ticket number of exam.
HP Board D.El.Ed (JBT) CET Counseling 2022 –
- After qualifying or getting the minimum qualifying marks applicants must have to apply for HP Board D.El.Ed (JBT) CET Counseling 2022. They all have to submit the online form and also choose the college. On the basis of the Rank given in the merit list will be called for the Counselling. All the invited candidates need to attend the counseling process with the required documents.
- After verification of documents board will allow the college. Then students need to report to the college and pay the fee to confirm the seat. According to the need Himachal Pradesh Board D.El.Ed Counseling may be held in two or three rounds.
Useful Links of Himachal JBT CET Application Form Here
Himachal JBT CET Application Form Apply Online Here
Download HP JBT CET Notification Here
In the end, we are suggesting to all the students that if they have any kind of query then please comment below. To get more information related to Himachal JBT CET Application Form 2022-HP D.EL.ED (JBT) 2022 Online Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, stay connected with us. All the Best.
The start date of the Online form is 21st May 2020.
The last date is 25th May 2022.
You can apply through the official website of the HP Board.