NFSU Teaching Recruitment 2023 Detailed Notification on www.nfsu.ac.in-Check Vacancy Details, Last Date of Apply, Online Application Link.
National Forensic Sciences University has released a detailed advertisement regarding Teaching Recruitment. NFSU Job Notification is released on 15 October 2023. Candidates having the required educational qualification can apply online from 15 Oct to 6th November 2023. Applications are invited online for recruitment to the Professor, Associate Professor posts falling under Teaching advertisement for a total of 70 vacancies. Candidates who desire to apply for the above post shall log in to the NFSU Website, with his/her registered OTPR number.
NFSU Teaching Recruitment 2023
|Organization||National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU)|
|Post||Professor, Associate Professor|
|Total Vacancies||70 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||15th October 2023|
|Application Ending Date||6th November 2023|
|Work Location||University Head Quarter or Any Campus|
NFSU Recruitment 2023 Faculty Vacancy Details
NFSU Professor, Associate Professor Posts Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s degree with Ph.D. from an accredited Foreign University
- 10 years of teaching experience as a University Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor.
- Research experience at University/ National Level Institutions with Experience in Ph.D. guidance.
Associate Professor –
- Master’s degree with 60% marks ith Ph.D. in a concerned from an Indian \Foreign University.
- 8 years of experience in teaching research position
- of an Assistant Professor in a University Accredited Research Institution.
- Experience with Ph.D. Guidance.
- Minimum five publications in the UGC-CARE listed Journals.
NFSU Teaching Jobs Salary –
|Associate Professor||7th Pay Matrix Academic level 13A2 INR 1,39,600/-|
|Professor||7th Pay Matrix Academic level 14A INR 1,59,100/-|
Age Limit –
- The age of superannuation for all the posts will be as per university/ Government of India norms.
Selection Process –
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the applicant’s overall record and performance in the interview. University may use seminar/colloquial and/or any other mode.
Application Fee –
|For GEN||Rs .500/-|
|For OBC/ EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women Candidates||NIL|
How to apply online NFSU Recruitment 2023 Application Form?
- Open the official website www.nfsu.ac.in
- on a web browser on your device.
- On the next page, Click on the professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Select the recruitment you are applying for.
- Enter all the required details and Upload your documents required.
- Pay the application fee.
- application submission is completed and takes a printout of the form.
Important Links –
|Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Submission||Apply Here|
|Our Site Homepage||Click Here|