WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2023 notification released now for 1500 various posts. The Application process started on 9th August 2023. WB Community Health Officer/ Community Health Assistant Recruitment 2023. Apply online at www.wbhealth.gov.in
WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2023 – The West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti has issued the WBSHFWS CHO notification 2023 for the vacancy of Community Health Officer/ Community Health Assistant. This recruitment notification has been issued for 1500 posts of CHO. The Online registration start on 9th August 2023. The WBSHFWS CHO Application process is active till 20th August 2023. The online application process is active now on the official portal.
The selection of the candidates will be done through a written test and interview. To help the candidates, here we have provided the link to download the WBSHFWS CHO 2023 Offcial notification. You can apply for this recruitment through the link given below. Check the WBSHFES Community Health Officer Qualification Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and Online application process here.
West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Board has started the application process for various posts of Community Health Officer. Interested candidates can apply online from 9th August to 20th August. A total of 1500 CHO posts will be recruited in this. Click on the link given below to apply online.
WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2023
|Organization Board||West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer|
|No. Of Posts||1500 Posts|
|Apply Date||9th August to 20th August 2023|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Written Test, and Interview|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
WBSHFWS CHO Vacancy Details 2023
The West Bengal State Health and Family Welfare Samiti has notified a total vacancy of 1500 for the post of Community Health Officer. The category-wise vacancy distribution is given below.
|Category Name||No. Of Vacancies|
Educational Qualification for CHO Recruitment 2023
Community Health Officer:-
- Candidates must pass B.Sc Nursing with Integrated Course of CPCH in/ after August 2020 from an institute recognized by West Bengal Nursing Council.
- They must have a registration certificate/ provisional certificate/ reciprocal from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- The certificate should be a resident of West Bengal and should be able to read, write and speak Bengali.
- Applicants should not be upper age of 40 years and a certain age relaxation is provided to applicants of reserved categories as per the government rules.
WBSHFWS CHO Vacancy 2023 Application Fees
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|Mode of Fees||Online|
West Bengal CHO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the applicants will be done through a Written Test and Interview. The Written Test is 85 marks and the interview 15 Marks. The total mark allotted is 100 Marks. A Merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared.
WBSHFWS Community Health Officer Salary Details
|Name of Vacancy||Salary|
|Community Health Officer||Rs.20,000 per month|
In addition, the CHOS will also get a maximum incentive of Rs.5,000/- per month as performance-linked incentives based on approved parameters
How to Apply Online for WBSHFWS CHO Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the Official Website through the link given below.
- Then go to the recruitment section.
- Click on the link to Online registration for CHO.
- Now after clicking, Click on the continue button.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your documents.
- Take a printout of your form.
|Download the WBSHFWS CHO Official Notification 2023|
|Apply online for WBSHFWS CHO Application Form 2023 Link Here|