UPSC ESE Registration 2023-24- Union Public Service Commission ESE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Exam date, Online Application Form Link at www.upsc.gov.in.Download the official notification here
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023 Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and telecommunication Engineering Jobs. Union Public Service Commission Department is going to conduct the Engineering Service Examination in 2024 for the Candidates. Those candidates who are interested in the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023. So can read the UPSC ESE Notification from the provided below link. If you want, can check the RBI Junior Engineer Phase 1 Result 2023.
UPSC ESE Registration 2023-24
Union Public Service Commission has started the online application for Engineering Services Examination from 6th September. Those candidates who are eligible for UPSC ESE 2023 can apply online till 26th September 2023. Here is the link to apply online.
UPSC ESE Application Form 2023-Online Form
This year also the Union Public Service Commission Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Recruitment has started from 6th September 2023. Those candidates have the ability to qualify for the Engineering Services Exam. Eligible candidates can check UPSC ESE Recruitment Notification 2023. You can apply for this golden opportunity.
UPSC ESE Notification 2023-24
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification About||Engineering Service Examination|
|Total Vacancy||167 post|
|Application Start Date||6th September 2023|
|Last Date||26th September 2023|
|Exam Date||18th February 2024|
|Qualification||M.sc, Master in Engineering, B.E, B.Tech|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims\Main Written Test\Interview|
UPSC ESE Eligibility Criteria 2023
Education Qualification –
- A Candidate must have a degree in Engineering, M.SC, or master’s Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university.
Age Limit – As of 1st January 2023
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Age Relaxation as per Rules –
|OBC\ Defense Services personnel, disabled in operations during hostilities|
with any foreign country
|Ex‐servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs, who have rendered at least five years of Military Service as of 1st January 2023||5 years|
|Person with Disability||10 years|
Application Fee –
- SC\ST\PWD Only Female – Free from the application Fee.
- All other categories- Rs.200/-
Payment Mode –
- You can pay the Engineering Service Examination application Fee from the NET Banking facility of SBI.
Through -Visa\Master\Rupay\Credit card\Debit Card
Selection Process –
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
|Starting Date of Online UPSC ESE Application Form||6th September 2023|
|Closing Date of Online UPSC ESE Application Form||26th September 2023|
|Last Date of UPSC Application Fee (Cash)||26th September 2023|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Prelims Examination Date||18th February 2024|
How to Apply Online for UPSC ESE 2024?
- Open the official page of UPSC https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- you will get the Engineering Service Preliminary Examination page.
- Read the Notification carefully and till the end after clicking the Download Notification.
- open the Apply Online page.
- Click on the Part-I Registration Link.
- Enter Registration ID, and DOB in the application form.
- After this refresh the captcha and click on the Submit button.
- Pay the Application fee through Net Baking\ Credit, Debit Card.
- Upload the 1r9e5z image & other necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the completed application form to get the Prelims Examination Admit card.
UPSC ESE Important Link Area:
|UPSC ESE Notification 2023-24||Click here|
|the Official site||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click here|
Apply for the UPSC ESE Exam 2024 on the official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC ESE Application has started from 6th September 2023.
The exam will be held on 18th February 2024.