Haryana Pharmacy Council HSPC CPE Date Haryana 2022 – CPE Date in Haryana 2022 Check – HSPC CPE Fee, CME Registration Process – Check Next Date of CPE in Haryana 2022 – HSPC Haryana CPE/CME Venue Latest Update 2022
Haryana State Pharmacy Council conduct a Continue Pharmacy Education (CPE) programme for the pharmacist of the state. The objective to conduct the CPE is to keep pharmacist update regarding the latest information of the medicine. Usually, HSPC manages the CPE/CME every two months for the eligible pharmacist. To join the CPE process, candidates have to make their registration using the online mode.
Haryana Pharmacy Council CPE Date Haryana 2022
Latest News –
- Candidates who passed their qualification of 10 + 2 or D Pharmacy / B Pharmacy from outside of Haryana, no need to apply for Registration as these Candidates will not be Registered in Haryana State Pharmacy Council.
- For New registration and Migration 6 latest and Identical photos with white Background & wearing Apron (Lab Coat) with name badge
- Timings of visiting at HSPC Office for document verification is 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM on working day.
- It is to inform to All Registered Pharmacists that they have to get their Mobile Number updated with Haryana State Pharmacy Council at the earliest.
- All the pharmacists who have uploaded their documents for New Registration on www.hspc.in are advised to visit Haryana State Pharmacy Council, Plot No. C -15, Awas Bhawan, IInd Floor, Opp. Haryana Police Head Quarter, Sector 6, Panchkula along with their all original documents on any working day for further action on the council’s end. Registrar, HSPC, Panchkula.
- Enquiry on Telephone No 01722587622 09:30 to 13:15 and 14:15 to 16:30 only
Under any circumstance, Any Fees such as New Registration Fees, Renewal Fees or any other type of Fees, paid to Haryana State Pharmacy Council can’t be refundable.
- All Registered Pharmacists, who want to open/work in Jan AushadhiKendras under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP), Kindly contact to HSPC Panchkula
- Demand Draft drawn from Gramin Bank will not be accepted.
- For Renewal of Registration Certificate, Applicant must submit Original Two CPE Certificates, Payment Slip, Two Photos with Online Application Form.
Check Next Date of CPE in Haryana 2022
22 मार्च 2021 को आई टी टी एम ग्रुप ऑफ इंस्टीट्यूशंस, जी टी रोड मुरथल (सोनीपत) में आयोजित होने जा रहा है। हम सभी इच्छुक फार्मासिस्ट को सलाह देते हैं कि आप अभी CPE शुल्क का भुगतान करें और पंजीकरण करें। अधिक अपडेट और सटीक स्थानों के साथ आगामी CPE दिनांक के लिए, हमारी वेबसाइट से जुड़े रहें।
No offline mode will entertain for the candidates to make the registration for CPE. So we advised the candidates to make their registration only through the online mode. Here you can check the information related to the Next CPE Date in Haryana, Venue of CPE in Haryana, and Fee for HSPC CPE. The link to deposit the CPE Fee is also available for the candidates/Pharmacist.
HSPC CPE Date Haryana 2022 Registration Date
The full form of HSPC CPE is Haryana State Pharmacy Council Continue Pharmacy Education is actually an event which conducts for the registered pharmacist. Candidates who are registered with the HSPC as a pharmacist need to attend the CPE programmes. Because once candidates will go for the renewal of the certificate, then they have to deposit at least two CPE Certificate on the online mode.
HSPC manage the CPE programmes across the Haryana State. If we simply say then HSPC CPE is an important event from the candidate’s point of view. Candidates can attend the HSPC CPE programmes within five years. The minimum CPE Certificates required for renewal are two. To check the Next CPE Date in Haryana 2022, candidates can save our official page or can comment in the below comment section.
About Haryana HSPC CPE Next Date 2022
|Department Name||Haryana State Pharmacy Council|
|Event Name||Continue Pharmacy Education (CPE)|
|Next CPE Date||Update Soon|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Payment Mode||Online Portal|
|Venue of CPE||Shiv Palace, Ram Bhag Road Ambala Cantt|
HSPC CPE Fee Registration 2022
If candidates want to join CPE programmes, then they have to make their registration for the programmes. HSPC will accept only the online registration from the eligible pharmacist. Here, candidates can check the steps to make the registration for the CPE programme. The fee for Next CPE in Haryana is Rs.100/-. So candidates can pay the fee of CPE through the online mode or can use Credit Card/Debit Card.
How To Make Haryana HSPC Pharmacist CPE Registration 2022?
- Firstly, go to the official website of HSPC with the help of the [email protected]
- Now find the Next CPE Date in Haryana link will blink on the landing page.
- Then press that link and enter the Pharmacist Registration Number.
- Submit the registration number and wait for a moment.
- All details will available on the user screen.
- Now pay the CPE Fee of HPSC to complete the registration.
- Must take a clean print of the HSPC CPE Fee Receipt to attend the event.
Document Required at the Time of CPE Haryana 2022
Once candidates will complete the registration process for CPE Haryana, they need to check the information carefully. Also, the Pharmacist has to appear at the venue as per the Next CPE Date in Haryana. At the time of events, candidates need to bring only the Receipt of CPE Registration. After arriving at the venue, candidates have to report to the authority to get the number for CPE Certificate.
HPSC Contact Number 2022 Address
- Plot No. C 15, Awas Bhawan, IInd Floor
- Opposite Haryana Police Head Quarter, Sector 6,
- Contact Number– 08699055894 , 0172-2587622
Important Links For Next CPE Date in Haryana 2022
In a case, if candidates find any problem while they are paying the fee, then candidates can feel free to make contact with us. To make the contact, candidates just need to comment in the available comment section. And we will get back to you soon.