WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 is out now for 480 Sub Inspector Posts. The Application process starts on 23rd August 2023. You can apply online by visiting the official website at www.wbpsc.gov.in. You can download the latest recruitment notification from our page.
The West Bengal Public Service Commission issued the notification for WBPSC Food SI Vacancy 2023 on the official website. There is a total of 480 vacant posts of SI in the Subordinate Food and Supplies Service, Grade III, under the Food and Supplies Department in West Bengal Government are to be filled this recruitment. Those candidates having secondary education are invited for the online application process and the registration starts on 23rd August 2023.
The WBPSC Food SI Vacancy will be made on the basis of a written examination Multi Choice Question followed by Personality Test to be conducted by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal. Check the important details related to this recruitment here.
WBPSC has released the WBPSC Food SI Notice 2023 for 480 various posts to be filled. Download the advertisement notification and check the full details here. Here we provide the direct link to download the WBPSC Recruitment notification. The application start on 23rd August 2023.
WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food and Supplies Service, Grade III|
|Starting Date||23rd August 2023|
|End Date to Apply||20th September 2023|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
West Bengal Food SI Vacancy 2023 Overview
Food SI Recruitment 2023 notification has been released by the West Bengal Public Service Commission on its official website. Eligible candidates having secondary education are invited for the application process the application starts on 23-08-2023. A details notification PDF has been released with all the information like qualification, age limit, registration dates, selection process, and application fees.
Important Date for the WBPSC Recruitment 2023
|Notification Release Date||22nd August 2023|
|Starting Date||23rd August 2023|
|Closing Date||20th September 2023|
|Last Date to pay the fees||20th September 2023|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Food SI Recruitment 2023
The applicants who apply for this recruitment must have Indian Citizens and they must have sound health and the ability to undertake extensive tours to rural areas in West Bengal.
- They must be passed the 10th Clas from WBSE Board or its equivalent
- They must be able to read, write and speak Bengali (Not required for those whose mother tongue is Nepali.
- The knowledge of Bengali will be tested for applicants whose mother tongue is other than Bengali/Nepali at the time of the Personality test.
- They must possess sound health and the ability to undertake extensive tours in rural areas of West Bengal.
- The age limit has been kept from 18 years to 40 years for West Bengal Food SI Recruitment.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|OBC (Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|PWD||Up to 45 Year|
West Bengal Food SI Application Fees 2023
|Category Name||Application Fees|
Section Process and Salary Details For WB Vacancy 2023
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks
Salary Details –
- Selected Candidates will get a minimum of Rs.22,700/- to Rs. 58,500/- for this post.
How to Apply Online WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023?
- Firstly download the notificaiton pdf and read it.
- Then go to the Official Website through the link given below.
- Then Click on the apply online link.
- Then fill out your application form with your name and other details.
- Upload picture and signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit your form and takeout a print.