Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 – 1124 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts – Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2021 Apply Online Start Date / Last Date & Latest News here
For Latest Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 (उत्तराखंड ग्रामीण डाक सेवक भर्ती 2021) the Online Application Form process has started from 8th June 2021. As per the details given in Advertisement no. RECTT./GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-II/2021. For 1124 GDS posts, the online registration will be started very soon, all the deserving applicants can apply online. For more detail scroll down and read all the information.
Latest Updates: India Post will announce the recruitment notification for Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 very soon. So all the candidates stay with us for more updates about Uttarakhand GDS Bharti 2021 Application dates.
Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Registration for 1124 Posts
|Name of Organization||Indian post|
|Region name||Uttarakhand Region|
|Number of Vacancies||1124 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Application Form Start Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Vacancies Details||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 1124 Posts|
Here on this webpage, we have given all the details related to the Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2021. We are suggesting all the aspirants who are thinking to apply for this recruitment. Must check the official recruitment notification and read all the instructions.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
- Age must be between 18 to 40 Years.
- Upper age limit relaxation to Reserved category candidates as per rules & regulations.
|Name of Category||Relaxation in Years|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) –
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Education Qualification –
- Candidates who have passed class 10th can Apply.
- Candidate passed 10th class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally
- Applicants Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Candidates must have a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Applicants should have Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
Application Fee –
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man Category – Rs.100/-
- Female/trans-woman / PwD Category Candidates – No Fee
- Applicants can pay the Application Fee by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Applicants can also pay the Application fee in online mode through Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for UK Postal Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Bharti 2021?
- Go to the official website @ appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Now click on the link Registration and make a successful registration.
- Get a unique registration number.
- Now start filling the Online Application Form.
- Upload the required documents in given formats.
- Submit the Post as per your choice.
- Before final submission of Application Form check and submit it.
- Must take a printout after final submission of Application Form.
Important Dates of Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021
|Online Application Start Date –||Update Soon|
|Last date of Apply Online –||Update Soon|
|Pay Application fee until –||Update Soon|
Helpline Number –
- Helpline number: 0135-2655911
- email: [email protected]
Useful Links for Uttarakhand GDS Bharti 2021 Here
In the end, we are suggesting all the applicants that before apply must check the Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2021. If you have any problem contact at the helpline numbers or comment below.