UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023- Union Public Service Commission ESE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Exam date, Online Application Form Link at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023-Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Jobs. Union Public Service Commission Department is going to conduct the Engineering Service Examination in 2023 for the Candidates. Those candidates who are interested in the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023. So can read the UPSC ESE Notification from the provided below link. if you want, can check the RBI Junior Engineer Phase 1 Result 2023.
Union Public Service Commission has started the inviting online application for the Engineering Service Examination. Those candidates who are eligible for the UPSC ESE 2023
then can fill up the application form in 2023. Stay Connected with our website to know the latest updates about Recruitment.
Download Full Notification For UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023 PDF
Apply For UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2023-Online Form
This year also Union Public Service Commission is going to start the civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Recruitment. Those candidates have the ability to qualify for the Engineering Service Examination. Eligible candidates can check the UPSC ESE Recruitment notification 2023. you can apply for this golden opportunity in 2023.
UPSC ESE Notification 2023
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification About||Engineering Service Examination|
|Total Vacancy||327 post|
|Qualification||M.sc, Master in Engineering, B.E, B.Tech|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims\Main Written Test\Interview|
UPSC ESE Eligibility Criteria 2023
Education Qualification –
- A Candidate must have a degree\diploma in Engineering, M.SC, or master from the recognized board\college\institute\university.
Age Limit – As of 1st January 2023
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Age Relaxation as per Rules –
|OBC\ Defense Services personnel, disabled in operations during hostilities|
with any foreign country
|Ex‐servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs, who have rendered at least five years of Military Service as of 1st January 2023||5 years|
|Person with Disability||10 years|
Application Fee –
- SC\ST\PWD Only Female – Free from the application Fee.
- All other categories- Rs.200/-
Payment Mode –
- you can pay the Engineering Service Examination application Fee from the NET Banking facility of SBI.
Through -Visa\Master\Rupay\Credit card\Debit Card
Selection Process –
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
|Starting Date of Online UPSC ESE Application Form||14 September 2022|
|Closing Date of Online UPSC ESE Application Form||04 October 2022|
|Last Date of UPSC Application Fee (Cash)||04 October 2022|
|Last Date of UPSC ESE Online Application fee||04 October 2022|
|UPSC ESE online Application Withdraw||04 October 2022|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||February 2022|
|Prelims Examination Date||19th February 2023|
How to Apply Online for UPSC ESE 2023?
- Open the official page of UPSC https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- you will get the Engineering Service Preliminary Examination page 2021.
- Read the Notification carefully and till the end after clicking the Download Notification.
- open the Apply Online page.
- Click on the Part-I Registration Link.
- Enter Registration ID, and DOB in the application form.
- After this refresh the captcha and click on the Submit button.
- Pay the Application fee through Net Baking\ Credit, Debit Card.
- Upload the 1r9e5z image & other necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the completed application form to get the Prelims Examination Admit card.
UPSC ESE Important Link Area:
|UPSC ESE Notification 2023||Click here|
|the Official site||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click here|