UKSSSC Graduate Level Exam 2023 notification has been released for 229 Group C vacancies in various departments of the Uttarakhand Government. Apply Online for Various Posts of Uttarakhand Graduate Level at official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
If you also want to get a government job in Uttarakhand, then this post is only for you. UKSSSC has issued recruitment notices for 229 various posts. In this recruitment, there are various posts of Group C like Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Minority Welfare Officer, Reader, Assistant Review Officer, Foreman Asset, Gram Panchayat Development Officer, Officer Assistant III, Regional Youth Welfare, and Provincial Guard Officer. The online application for these posts is to be held from 23rd October to 23rd November 2023.
Uttarakhand SSSC Board is going to recruit 229 posts through Graduate Level Examination 2023. All the eligible candidates can apply for this exam. All the candidates must download the official notification to see the post-wise details. Stay connected with us for all information related to the UKSSSC Graduate Level Exam 2023.
UKSSSC Graduate Level Exam 2023
Uttarakhand SSSC has started the application process for 229 Group C posts. All applicants can apply for the UKSSSC Graduate Level Examination 2023 from 23-10-2023. Before applying, he/she should check all the important information given on this page. Applicants can apply online till 23-11-2023. This exam is to be conducted very soon by the Uttarakhand Department. Selected applicants will be given a salary ranging from Rs 25500 to Rs 112500. You can apply online via the link given here.
Uttarakhand Graduate Level Notification 2023
|Authority Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Graduate Level Exam 2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Minority Welfare Officer, Reader, ARO, Foreman Asset, Gram Panchayat Development Officer, Officer Assistant III, Regional Youth Welfare and Provincial Guard Officer|
|Total Vacancies||229 Posts|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs|
|Online Registration Start Date||23-10-2023|
|Online Registration End Date||23-11-2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Mandatory Dates for UK Graduate Level Exam 2023
- Advertisement Release Date- 13th October 2023
- Starting Date- 23rd October 2023
- Last Date– 23rd November 2023
- Application Fees Last date– 27th November to 3rd December 2023
- Written Exam Date– December 2023
Uttarakhand Graduate Level Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- Reader– 14 Posts
- Assistant Minority Welfare Officer– 05 Posts
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer– 16 Posts
- Officer Assistant III– 20 Posts
- Foreman Asset– 01 Post
- Assistant Review Officer – 03 Posts
- Regional Youth Welfare & Provincial Guard Officer– 33 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Development Officer– 137 Posts
- Total– 229 Posts
UKSSSC Graduate Level Exam Application Fees 2023
- General/ OBC Category- Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS- Rs. 150/-
- PH Category- No Fees
- Mode of Payment- Online
Uttarakhand Group C Post 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Check post-wise qualification details from the official notification.
- Minimum Age– 21 Years
- Maximum Age- 42 Years
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
UKSSSC Graduate Level Posts 2023 Salary Details
|Name of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer||Pay Level 5 ( Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-)|
|Assistant Minority Welfare Officer||Pay Level 5 ( Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-)|
|Reader||Pay Level 5 ( Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-)|
|Office Assistant III||Pay Level 4 ( Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81000/-)|
|ARO||Pay Level 5 ( Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-)|
|Foreman Asset||Pay Level 6 (Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400/-)|
|Regional Youth Welfare & Provincial Guard Officer||Pay Level 5 ( Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-)|
|Gram Panchayat Officer||Pay Level 4 ( Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81000/-)|
How to Apply UKSSSC Graduate Level Exam 2023?
- Go to the official website of UKSSSC.
- Then click on the UKSSSC Graduate Level Exam 2023 Notification.
- Download and read the official Notification.
- Then Click on the apply online link.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Then upload all the important documents like photos, signatures, and certificates.
- Then check the preview and pay fees.
- Submit it and take out a print of your form.
Total 229 Posts
23rd October to 23rd November 2023