TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023- Tamil Nadu PSC Start the CESE Application Form from 13th October 2023. Apply TNPSC CESE for Various Vacancies online on its official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC has released the recruitment notification for the Combined Engineering Services Exam. This exam is to be conducted for 369 different posts. Applications for this recruitment have started from 13th October 2023. This recruitment is to be for Assistant Officer, Assistant Engineer, Manager Senior Officer, and other posts. All the candidates can apply online from 13-10-2023 to 11-11-2023. The window to edit the TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023 application form will remain open from 16-11-2023 to 18-11-2023.
This recruitment in TNPSC is for various posts, all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs can apply for these posts. Selection for this recruitment will be based on prelims, mains, and interviews. Before applying, please remain with us for important information related to this recruitment. The online application process for TNPSC CESE has now started.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023
TNPSC has released the CESE notification on its official website. This recruitment is to be done on a total of 369 different posts like Principal, Assistant Training Institute, Manager, Assistant Director of Training, AE, and Senior Officer, etc. Candidates can apply for this recruitment from 13 October to 11 November 2023. This application is to be done through online mode only. Application made in any other way will not be accepted. If you also want to make your career, then you can also apply for these posts online.
TNPSC CESE Notification 2023
|Recruitment Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Combined Engineering Service Exam 2023|
|Name of Vacancy||Manager, Senior Officer, AE, Assistant Director of Traning, Principle Etc|
|Total Vacancies||360 Posts|
|Advertisement Number||672 & 23/2023|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs|
|Start Date for Online Apply||13/10/2023|
|Last Date for Online Apply||11/11/2023|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Mandatory Dates for Tamil Nadu CESE Vacancy 2023
- Advt Published Date– 11th October 2023
- Application Starting Date- 13th October 2023
- Application Closing Date– 11th November 2023
- Application Form Correction Date– 16th November to 18th November 2023
TN CESE Recruitment Vacancy Wise Details
- TN Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Ltd- 25 Posts
- Manager Civil- 1 Posts
- Manager Engineering- 7 Posts
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer- 20 Posts
- Assistant Civil Engineer in TN Watter Supply & Drainage Board- 78 Posts
- Assistant Engineer in TN Pollution Control Board- 49 Posts
- Assistant Civil Engineer -1 Posts
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer- 9 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Engineer- 36 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer- 8 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Engineer- 36 Posts
- Assistant Industries Engineer- 9 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial & Health– 20 Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Engineer– 1 Posts
- Assistant Highways Department Engineer– 53 Posts
- Assistant Engineer in RD– 1 Posts
- Assistant Civil Engineer (PWD- 5 Posts
- Assistant Civil Engineer– 4 Posts
- Principle– 1 Posts
- Total– 369 Posts
TNPSC Combined Engineering Service Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Civil Engineer
- Applicants must have a B.E Degree in Civil Engineering/ Civil and Structural Engineering or they must have passed Sections A & B of the Institution Exam under the Civil Engineer branch.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety & Health
- Applicants have degrees in Electrical/ Mechanical or Chemical or Textile Technology Industrial Engineering or production engineering.
Senior Officer in TN Industrial Investment Corporation
- Degree in B. E/ AMIE/ B. Tech.
Check full notification for the Posts-wise qualification details.
- Minimum Age- 21 Year
- Maximum Age- 37 Years
Selection Process For TNPSC Vacancy 2023
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Viva Test
- The selection will be based on the total marks obtained in the written exam and interview.
Application Fees Details
- Application Form Registration- Rs. 150/-
- Exam Fees– Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023?
- Firstly click on the official website link given in the table.
- Then click on the TNPSC Recruitment on the homepage.
- Then click on the online application link.
- Now start your one-time registration.
- Now login your ID with User ID and Password.
- Now Scan your documents.
- Upload the required document and submit your form.
- keep a printout of the future.
Application sTart From 13th October to 11th November 2023