The online applications for the Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2022-23 for the students of Class 6 and 9 were accepted from September 27, 2021 to November 05, 2021 as announced by NTA. We will discuss various details related to the Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2022-23 via this article today.
|01||Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|02||School Name||Sainik School Ambikapur|
|03||Examination Name||AISSEE Exam|
|05||Class||Class 6 and 9|
|07||Official Website||www.aissee.nta.nic.in sainikschoolambikapur.org.in|
|1||Start Date for filling up the Application Form||September 27, 2021|
|2||Last Date for filling up the Application Form||November 05, 2021 up to 05:00 p.m.|
|3||Date of Admit Card release||December 2021 (Last Week)|
|4||Date of Examination||January 09, 2022|
|5||Date of Answer Key release||January 2022 (Last Week)|
|6||Date of Result||February 2022|
|7||Date of Medical Examination||February 2022 to March 2022|
|8||Date of Final Merit List release||March 2022 to April 2022|
The eligibility criteria for the Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2022-23 for class 6 and class 9 are given below-
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have passed class 5 from any school recognized by any board with 1st division marks in order to apply for admission in class 6.
- The candidates must have passed class 8 from a school recognized by any board for being eligible to apply for admission in class 9.
- The age limit for being eligible to apply for admission in class 6 is 10 years to 12 years.
- The age limit for class 9 is 13 years to 15 years.
The details related to the availability of seats for the Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2022-23 are as follows-
|Sl. No.||Class||Total no. of seats available|
|01||Tuition Fee/ School Fee||79860 rupees per year|
|02||Caution Money||3000 rupees (for General or Defense) & 1500 rupees (for SC or ST)|
|03||Uniform or School Dress Charges||1500 rupees for all categories|
|04||Emergent Charges (Refundable)||10000 rupees for the candidates belonging to SC or ST Category|
|05||Pocket Money||1500 rupees (for SC or ST)|
|06||Messing Charges/ Food Charges||25515 rupees|
|07||Total||121375 rupees (for the candidates belonging to General or Defense Category) & 119875 rupees (for the candidates belonging to SC or ST Category)|
Process for filling up the Admission Form:
The form fill up procedure is as follows-
- The candidates should visit the official website, that is, www.aissee.nta.nic.in first.
- Then, they should find and click the link for Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2022-23 available on the official website.
- After that, a new tab will appear on the screen.
- Next, they must fill in all the details present in the admission form very properly and carefully.
- After doing so, they should attach all the required certificates and documents.
- Then, they must pay the registration fee via online mode.
- Finally, they should submit the form and print the form for further use.
The pattern of Entrance Exam:
The pattern of the entrance exam will be as follows-
- The entrance exam will be OMR based and will be held via offline mode.
- The medium of question paper for Class 6 will be Hindi, English or the Regional Language. The medium of question paper for Class 9 will be English.
- The class 6 entrance exam will comprise of the following sections-
- Maths (50)
- Language (25)
- General Knowledge (25)
- Intelligence (25)
- The class 9 entrance exam will comprise of the following sections-
- Maths (50)
- English (25)
- General Science (25)
- Intelligence (25)
- Social Studies (25)
- The qualifying marks in the exam will be 25 per cent for individual subjects and 40 per cent marks in aggregate.
- The duration of the exam will be of 150 minutes for Class 6 and 180 minutes for Class 9.
- The exam for class 6 will consist of total of 300 marks and for class 9 consist of total of 400 marks.
- The syllabus for class 6 entrance exam will be as mentioned below-
- Syllabus for Maths Section: Roman Numerals, Fraction, Angles & its types, LCM, Circle & HCF.
- Syllabus for English: Tenses, Types of Sentence, Articles, Antonyms, Synonyms, etc.
- The syllabus for the class 9 entrance exam will comprise Maths, Civics, Geography, History, Science & English.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Examination followed by a Merit List.
The candidates must carry Admit Card during an exam or they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. It will be released a few days before the exam (in December 2021 last week) on the official website. The candidates must download it from the website once it will be released. The following details will be required for downloading the admit card-
- Application ID
The answer key will be released a few days after the exam (in January 2022 last week) on the official website, viz. www.aissee.nta.nic.in. The candidates will be able to check their answers and estimate their scores with the help of the answer key.
The result will be released in February 2022 on the official website, that is, www.aissee.nta.nic.in. The candidates will be able to download the merit list along with the schedule of the medical examination for the qualified students.
The candidates qualifying for the written examination will get a call letter for the medical examination. They should appear along with the required documents on the specified date and time for the exam. The criteria of the medical examination are provided below-
- Candidates with special needs will be ineligible.
- Any type of speech impediment or any type of another deformity will be unconsidered.
- For both eyes, the visual standard should be 6/6.
- Candidates having skin disease or tattoos are ineligible.
Final Merit List:
The final merit list will be released in the month of April 2022 on the official website. Names of all the candidates, qualifying for the medical exam will be present in the list.
We have tried our best to provide various important information regarding the Sainik School Ambikapur Admission 2022-23. For any further queries, you can ask about it by commenting in the comment box. We will try to solve your query at the earliest. You can also share your opinions about this article through your precious comments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. 1- Is the admit card available now?
Ans. 1- No, the admit card is not available now.
Q. 2- From which website can the admit card be downloaded?
Ans. 2- The admit card can be downloaded by visiting the website www.aissee.nta.nic.in.
Q. 3- What is the date of the medical exam?
Ans. 3- The exact date of the medical exam has not been announced yet but it is expected to be held in February or March 2022.
Q. 4- When will the final merit list be released?
Ans. 4- The final merit list is expected to be released in April 2022.