RBI JE Recruitment 2023 Online Registration Start-The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) published a new Recruitment notice 2023 For RBI Junior Engineer Bharti 2023. In this notification, the recruitment authority has declared a total number 35 JE (Civil/Electrical) jobs. For this recruitment, all deserving candidates can apply online from 9th June 2023 to 30th June 2023.
Here on this webpage, we have shared all information about RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 as Registration Start Date, Last date, qualification, Age limit, Qualifying Exam score, etc. So, Read all information here before going to fill up the RBI JE Recruitment 2023 Application Form.
Latest News / Updates-
The Reserve Bank of India started the Online Application Form for Junior Engineer Recruitment on 9th June 2023. Here we have given a direct link to Apply Online.
RBI JE Recruitment 2023 Notification Released
|Recruitment Authority Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Recruitment Name||RBI Junior Engineer 2023|
|Starting date for Apply||9th June 2023|
|Last date for Apply||30th June 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Exam Date||15th July 2023|
|Official Web Site||rbi.org.in|
RBI JE (Civil/Electrical) Vacancy 2023 Educational Qualification
- Students must have a diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 65% and for SC/ST 55% Marks.
- For an Engineering Degree candidate obtain 55% Marks.
- The candidate who has a diploma have 2 Year of work Experience.
- The candidate who has a degree has 1 Year of work Experience.
Application Fee For RBI Job 2023
The application fee is Rs. 850/- for general and OBC candidates. Rupees 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates can pay fees by credit card or debit card or through another source
The age Limit is a minimum of 20 years or a maximum of 30 years.
- For SC/ST -33 Years
- OBC-31 Years
- Ex-SErvice Man-Maximum 50 Years
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India JE Recruitment 2023?
- Open its official website @rbi.org.in
- Click on the Latest Recruitment button.
- Next, Click on RBI JE Application form 2023.
- Fill in all information that is asked by different columns.
- Next Pay Application Fee. Then, click on Submit button.
RBI JE Selection Process 2023
Firstly Department conducts written exams, the Next main exams, and also language proficiency tests (LPT) according to different states. RBI Assistant Paper contains Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, and the English Language Questions in the preliminary examination 2023. Then document verification and Medical Tests.
If you have any problem filling application form then you can contact us through this website. comment about your problem we will try to solve it. for more updates follow us.