Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023- Odisha School Education Programme Authority (OSEPA) is hiring 20,000+ posts in Primary and Upper Primary Schools in Odisha State. The Odisha Junior Teacher Notification 2023 is now released by the officials. According to this notice, district-wise and category-wise posts will be available on 11 September 2023 on the official website.
The Department will conduct the Odisha Junior Teacher Examination 2023. The Odisha Junior Teacher Application Form will start on 13th September 2023 and the Odisha Junior Teacher Vacancy 2023 last date is 10th October 2023. Check the official notification before applying for this recruitment.
Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023
The Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment Notification has been released by the authorities. The department released the 20,000 vacancies for Junior Teachers for the year 2023. The OSEPA Application form starts from 13th September to 10th October 2023. Download the official notification through the link given below.
OSEPA Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name ||Odisha School Education Programme Authority (OSEPA)|
|Name of Post||Junior Teacher|
|Department||School and Mass Education Department|
|No. Of Vacancies||20,000 Posts|
|Application Start Date||13th September 2023|
|Application Last Date||10th October 2023|
Odisha Junior Teacher Vacancy 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||11th September 2023|
|Application Start Date||13th September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10th October 2023|
|Exam Date||Updates Soon|
OSEPA Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
Category 1 for class 1st to 5th:-
- 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education whatever name is known.
- 12th or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and a 4-year Diploma in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Passed in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 1
- Applicants must have Odia as MIL up to class 10th or pass an Odia language test equivalent to the Matric standard conducted or declared equivalent by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Category 2 For Class 6th to 8th
- Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- At least 50% marks either in Graduation or in Post-Graduation and B.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed
- 12th or Its Equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in elementary education B.El.Ed.
- 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A/ B.Sc.Ed or B, A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed.
- Post Graduation with a minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade and 3-year integrated B.Ed, M.Ed.
- Pass in OTET II Exam.
- Applicants must have Odia as MIL up to 10th Class pass in Odia Language test equivalent to 10th conducted or declared equivalent by the board of secondary education, Odisha.
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age-38 Years
Odisha Primary Teacher Syllabus 2023
Odisha School Education Programme Authority has made the Junior Teacher Syllabus Available in PDF format on its official website. Applicants can download the syllabus pdf and use it as a reference while preparing for the exam. Here we provide you the link below for downloading the detailed information about the content of each subject and the weightage of each section in the exam.
OSEPA Junior Teacher Exam 2023
|Name of Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||General English, General Odia, GK and Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability, Computer Literacy, Child Development, Learning, Curriculum and Assessment||60||120||150 Minutes|
|Paper II||Subject contents, Pedagogy||60||120|
Selection Process for Odisha Primary Teacher Vacancy 2023
- Online Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Selected Candidates will get Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,400/- per month and plus other allowances.
How to Apply for Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website at www.osepa.odisha.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the recruitment section.
- Then Click on the Odisha Junior Teacher Recruitment 2023 link.
- Fill out the application form as mentioned in the notice.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a print for the future.
|Download the Odisha Junior Teacher Official Notification 2023|
|Apply Online for the Odisha Junior Teacher Application Form Here|
OSEPA Junior Teacher Vacancy 2023 FAQs:-
A total of 20000 posts are available in this recruitment.
The Application starts on 13th September 2023.
Visit the official website at www.osepa.odisha.gov.in