NIT Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023: NIT Trichy Faculty Recruitment 2023 has an golden opportunity for individuals Candidates. NIT Trichy Faculty Recruitment 2023 has release a latest notification. NIT Teaching Faculty Recruitment has released 64 vacancies mentioned in Notification, candidates who have interest in these vacancies can apply for the application form. last date of application form is 4th July 2023. There are different types of positions included in the vacancy, such as Assistant Professor (Grade-I, II), Associate Professor, and Professor. Interested candidates can choose to apply through both offline and online modes, while the hardcopy of the application must be submitted by 11th July 2023 to the below mentioned address.
एनआईटी त्रिची फैकल्टी भर्ती 2023 में व्यक्तिगत उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक सुनहरा अवसर है। एनआईटी त्रिची फैकल्टी भर्ती 2023 ने एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। एनआईटी टीचिंग फैकल्टी भर्ती ने 64 रिक्तियां जारी की हैं, इन रिक्तियों में रुचि रखने वाले उम्मीदवार आवेदन पत्र के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन पत्र की अंतिम तिथि 4 जुलाई 2023 है
NIT Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)|
|Post Names Faculty Posts||Assistant Professor (Grade-I, II), Associate Professor, Professor|
|No. of Posts||64 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||Online Form Submission Last Date – 4th July 2023|
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application – 11th July 2023
|Online Form Submission Last Date||4th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of application||11th July 2023|
|Application Mode||Online, Offline|
|Selection Process||Presentation and Interview|
NIT Trichy Teaching Vacancy Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts||Pay Level||Salary|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-I)||04||Pay Level 12||Rs.8000|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-II)||45||Pay Level 10||Rs.6000|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-II)||06||Pay Level 11||Rs.8000|
|Associate Professor||05||Pay Level 13A2||Rs.9500|
|Professor Pay||04||Level 14A||Rs.10500|
Preferable age limit: 35 years for Assistant Professor (Pay Level 10)
Age relaxation provided by Government rules for SC/ST/OBC.
- Qualified in GATE / NET / CSIR NET
- Publications in reputed Journals.
- Good and great academic record from 10th Standard Selection Process.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Presentation and Interview.
How to apply for NITT Teaching Faculty Post:
- The Application form has to be submitted both in online and printed mode.
- Submit the online Application Mode.
- Click on the link posted on the NITT website, register in the recruitment portal and fill the online Application form. Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the online Application form.
- This online facility will be available in the official website www.nitt.edu from 14 June 2023. The online application process will be closed on 4 July 2023 at 5.30 p.m.
- To submit the Application form in printed mode (hard copy), after final submission through online,
- download and take a printout of the filled Application form, sign it.
- enclose the self-attested photocopies of the certificate/documents/publications/etc.
- As per the instructions given at the end of this document and send the hardcopy of the Application Form to The Registrar, Tiruchirapplli-620015, National Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu’ by Speed Registered Post to reach on or before 11 july 2023 by 5:00 p.m. mentioning the cover “Application for the Post of _ in the Department of
NITT Teaching Faculty Vacancy 2023 Application Fee
|General/ OBC and EWS||Rs.2500|
|SC/ ST/P WD||Rs.1250/-|
|Indian National applying from abroad||Rs.5000/-|
NITT Teaching Faculty Vacancy 2023 Important Link
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit Our Website||Click Here|