MP GDS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2834 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts – MP Post GDS Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF – Online Registration Date for Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Latest News 2021
Recently Indian Postal Circle has declared Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in various postal Circles of India. It has announced Haryana GDS Bharti 2021 / Uttarakhand GDS Recruitment 2021 as well as MP GDS Recruitment 2021. For all the regions online registration has started from 8th June 2021 and closed on
7th July 2021. All the deserving candidates can fill up the Online Application process for Gramin Dak Sevaks (Cycle II).
Latest Update –
As per the latest information, Indian Postal has extended the last date of MP GDS Recruitment Online Application Form 2021. Now all the deserving applicants can apply until 14th July 2021 through the official website.
MP Post Office ने ग्रामीण डाक सेवक के 2834 रिक्त पदों की घोषणा की है। इस भर्ती के लिए सभी 10 वीं पास छात्र आवेदन कर सकते हैं। चयन प्रक्रिया में, कोई लिखित परीक्षा आयोजित नहीं की जाएगी। तो हम आप सभी को सुझाव देते हैं कि आपको इस भर्ती का लाभ मिलना चाहिए।
Apply Online for MP GDS Recruitment 2021 834 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
|Name of Organization –||Indian post|
|Region name –||Madhya Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies –||2834 Posts|
|Seleciton Process –||Merit Basis|
|Application Form start Date –||8th June 2021|
|Last Date of Application –|
|Vacancies Details –||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2834 Posts|
|Official Website –||appost.in/gdsonline|
As per the selection process of this recruitment, applicants will be selected on the basis of Merit. The recruitment authority will prepare the Merit List on the basis of Class 10th Marks. Applicants should apply online before the last date of Application. No application form will be accepted after the 7th of July 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
Age Limit –
- Age must be between 18 to 40 Years as on 8th June 2021.
- Upper age limit relaxation to Reserved category candidates as per rules & regulations.
|Name of Category||Relaxation in Years|
|Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance) –
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Education Qualification –
- Candidates who have passed class 10th they can Apply.
- Candidate passed 10th class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Applicants Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- Candidates must have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Applicants should have Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
Application Fee –
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man Category – Rs.100/-
- Female/trans-woman / PWD Category Candidates – No Fee
- Applicants can pay the Application Fee by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Applicants can also pay the Application fee in online mode through Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for MP Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Bharti 2021?
- Go to the official website @ appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Now click on the link Registration and make a successful registration.
- Get a unique registration number.
- Now start filling the Online Application Form.
- Upload the required documents in given formats.
- Submit the Post as per your choice.
- Before final submission of Application Form check and submit it.
- Must take a printout after final submission of Application Form.
Important Dates of MP Postal GDS Recruitment 2021
|Online Application Start Date||8th June 2021|
|Last date of Apply Online||7th July 2021|
|Pay Application fee until||7th July 2021|
Useful Links for Madhya Pradesh GDS Bharti 2021 Here
After preparing the Madhya Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2021, the authority will release the merit list. Names mentioned in the merit list will be called for document verification. Final selection will be done after the Document verification process.