Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission: JSSC has Released a notification for Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Exam (JDLCCE). The officials have released various positions under the official Notification. The authority is inviting the Interesting and Eligible Candidates drive. All candidates interested in taking the exam can now fill out the application form Reopened the application process on 12-06-2023. The application form is available on the official website jssc.nic.in
of the JSSC.
JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment 2023
To be eligible for the JSSC JDLCCE Notification 2023, candidates are required to educational qualifications such as a 10 class certificate with ITI and a relevant diploma from a recognized university. The selected candidates will receive a JSSC JDLCCE minimum salary Rs.19,900 to a maximum of Rs.1,12,40O. The selection process for these positions from written exam, Skill Test followed by a merit list. Candidates are encouraged to visit the paragraphs below to access the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission notification and detailed information about the vacancies.
JSSC JDLCCE Vacancy Overview
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
|JE Civil, JE Electrical, Junior Agriculture Engineer, JE Mechanical, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Pipeline Inspector, Street Light Inspector,
|Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Exam 2023 (JDLCCE)
|Total No. of Posts
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
|11th July 2023
|Written Exam, Skill Test and Merit List
JSSC JDLCCE Vacancy 2023
|Junior Agriculture Engineer
|Street Light Inspector
|Motor Vehicle Inspector
Jharkhand Diploma Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
Candidates must have a 10th, ITI, and Diploma in the relevant fields from a recognized university.
JCCS JE 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Maximum Age for UR & EWS – 35 Years Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female)- 40 Years
- Maximum Age for MBC & BC (Male) – 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ EWS/ EBC/ BC (Female)- 38 Years
- Age relaxation Provided by Government Rules.
JCCS JE 2023 Salary Details
- Minimum Rs.19,900
- Maximum Rs.1,12,400
JCCS JE 2023 Application Fee
The Jharkhand Diploma Recruitment 2023 Application Fee details are described below as follows:
- General R s. 100/-
- SC/ST R s. 50/-
JSSC JDLCCE Vacancy Important Date
|Online registration dates
|12-06-2023 to 11-07-2023
|Exam Fee Payment Date
|13th July 2023
|Signature & Photo Upload Date
|15th July 2023
|online application form Date
|17th to 19 July 2023
How to apply online for the JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment?
- First of all, go to the official website of the JSSC through this link address: https://www.jssc.nic.in/
- You land on the website’s home page, go to the Important Links section.
- click on the Application Forms (Apply) link on the new page.
- Finally, a new page will open holding the application link to various recruitments.
- You must find and click on the application link of JDLCCE 2023.
- You will see the mentioned post on a new page.
- Click on the Apply Online link available on the Left side of screen’s.
- Start filling out the blank space in the application form
- Candidate the correct details and submit them.
- Then, upload the asked documents to the application form carefully and make sure they are within the required size and format.
- Finally, pay the application fee and Final Submission Application form.
JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment Important Link
|Download Notification Pdf
|Visit Our Website