JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Apply for Jawaharlal JIMPER, Puducherry 433 Nursing Officer Vacancy, and Submit an online application on jipmer.edu.in.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has advertised to receive online applications for the Nursing Officer vacancies. Candidates can submit an online application for these posts till 1st December 2022. The JIPMER has released this recruitment for B.Sc Nursing/ GNM Graduate individuals only. A notification titled Advt No: Admin-I/ DR/1(3)/ 2022 can be downloaded from the website of the commission to check the detailed eligibility to submit registration forms.
Full Notification PDF – Download Here>>
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
JIPMER invites applications for the vacant posts of Nursing Officer under Admin-I/ DR/1(3)/ 2022. A total of 433 Nursing Officer posts will be filled through the selection process. Candidates who are holding Bachelor’s degrees in a relevant field and looking for a job with a good pay scale.
The candidates can apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer Vacancy 2023 in online mode. Download and view detailed notifications for eligibility on educational and age criteria. A direct link to download JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment is given in the below section.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Apply Online – 433 Nursing Officer Jobs Notification
|Name of Recruiter||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Advt. No.||Admin-I/ DR/1(3)/ 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Skill Test|
|Pay Scale||Rs.44,900/- in Level 7|
|Contact Details||Phone number: 0413-2296022|
Important Dates –
|application process begins||7th November 2022|
|Online Applications Last Date||1st December 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||10th December 2022|
|Written Test Date||18th December 2022|
jipmer.edu.in Recruitment 2023 Nursing Officer Vacancy, Qualification, Eligibility
JIPMER Nursing Officer Jobs Qualification
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian\State Nursing Council Institute.
- B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife Indian\State Nursing council.
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in Indian\State Nursing council.
- 2 years experience in a minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the
- qualification degree.
Application Fees –
|SC/ST||Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charge|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charge|
Age Limit –
- Candidates’ age must be between a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years as of 1st December 2022.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|ESM belongs to Gen\EWS||5 Years|
|ESM belongs to OBC||8 Years|
|ESM belongs to SC\ST||10 Years|
|PwBD belongs to Gen\EWS||10 Years|
|PwBD belongs to OBC||13 years|
|PwBD belongs to SC\ST||15 Years|
Pay Scale –
- The candidates will get Rs.44,900/- (Level 7 as per the 7th CPC Pay Matrix) after their successful selection as a Nursing Officer in the JIPMER.
Selection Process –
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification\Medical Exam
Exam Pattern –
|Subject Related Questions||70||280|
|General awareness, English, General Intelligence, General Mathematics||30||120|
|Total||100 Questions||400 Marks|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Instructions – Application Form Link
- Visit the official website of JIMPER – @ jipmer.edu.in.
- Click the Jobs Link on the homepage.
- Download the detailed notification for JIMPER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
- Check the notification thoroughly and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information of candidates.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee Via online mode.
- Submit the application form and take out a valid print of it.
|Official Website link||www.jipmer.edu.in|
|Admin-I/ DR/1(3)/ 2022 Notification||Download Here|
|Online application Link||Apply Online Here|
|Our Site Homepage||Click Here|
after skill test what process is to be done ?