Indian Railway Recruitment 2023– According to the latest information shared in the Rajya Sabha by Union Railway Minister, Ashiwini Vaishnaw, over 2.50 Lakh vacancies are vacant across different zones of Indian Railways. Railway authorities must expedite their recruitment procedures, particularly within the safety segments of various departments.
The Indian Railways, often hailed as the lifeline of the nation, keep the country connected from north to south and east to west. The Indian Railway is not only for transportation but also for the economic growth of the nation.
Indian Railway is going to recruit 2.5 lakh posts for Groups A, B and C. The Railway Minister himself has informed about this. For this, official notifications will be issued on 7th September. Stay with us for important information related to recruitment
Indian Railway Recruitment 2023
|Name Of Post
|Group A, B and C Posts
|2.5 Lakhs Posts
|Notification Release Date
Railway Recruitment 2023 Details
The Railway Minister said that 2,48,495 vacancies in all zones of railways in Group C Posts while 20270 Posts are vacant in Group A and B Posts. A Total of 1,28,340 applicants have been empanelled to Group C Posts against the notification. A Total of 1,47,280 applicants have been empanelled to level 1 posts against notifications. Direct recruitment to Group A services on Indian Railways is mainly done by UPSC.
Indian Railway Zone Wise Posts Details 2023
|Group A and B Posts
|Group C Post
|South East Centra
- A Total of 1,28,349 applicants have been impaneled to Group C Posts against the above notifications
- A Total Of 1,47,280 applicants have been impaneled to Level 1 Posts against the above notifications
- Direct recruitment to Group A Services on Indian Railways is mainly done by UPSC.
How to Apply Online for Indian Railway Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates visit the official Website at www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then go to the career section and download the recruitment notification.
- In the notification check the eligibility criteria, age limit, and other details.
- After checking the notification start your registration.
- Then fill up the application form.
- Upload the Document Carefully.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form.
- Take out a print.
Indian Railway Vacancy 2023 FAQs-
we can apply online from ofiicial website www.indianrailways.gov.in
This recruitment will start in August September
The Railway Minister said that 2,48,495 vacancies in all zones of railways in Group C Posts while 20270 Posts are vacant in Group A and B Posts.