Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Scheme 2023- The Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme has been launched by the Karnataka government. This scheme has been started to provide financial help to the women of Karnataka. Application forms start from 16th June 2023. This Scheme offers a monthly allowance of Rs. 2000/- to women who are the heads of their households. Apply Online for this Scheme on the official website at www.sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in
The Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Application Form can be submitted for free on the official website, as well as at various centers including Bengaluru Forest, Karnataka Forest, and Village Forest Centres. The Women in Karnataka who have been selected as beneficiaries of the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana can take advantage.Check KAR TET Result 2023
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Scheme 2023
Karnataka Government Started the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme for women. The government estimates an annual cost of Rs. 30000 crore for this scheme. Under this scheme, a woman from Karnataka will get Rs 2000/- to provide financial support to women of the Karnataka state who are the head of their households.
Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023
|Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
|State Government of Karnataka
|Rs. 2000 per month
|Women of the Karnataka state
|To help Women of the state and Make their Livelihoods Better
|Application Start Date
|16th June 2023
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Application Form 2023
This Scheme is available for all the women in Karnataka to grow socially and economically, The Karnataka government introduced the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana. On this page, we provide you with all the detailed information about this program. If you’re a woman looking to apply online for the benefit of this scheme, you’ll need to wait a little while because the application process will cover all the necessary details.
Candidates can easily apply online for this Scheme and receive its advantage. before the election, the Congress party promised to launch the Gruha Lakshmi Yojana in Karnataka. During a rally, Priyanka Gandhi stated that if Congress forms the government in Karnataka, every housewife in the state will receive Rs. 2000 every month.
Eligibility of Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023
- This Yojana provides financial support to women and families.
- Only the Head of the Family will be eligible for the scheme, the applicants must be the head of the family.
- To be eligible for the scheme, the applicants must be a resident of Karnataka.
- The Annual income of the Family should be less for the scheme. Thus, the project Benefits are focused on economically weaker households and provide financial assistance to them.
- Candidates from any state or Central Govt Beneficiaries awarded should not be part of the welfare scheme. By this, the project benefits are concentrated on families in a position to get new schemes and ensure that the benefits of the scheme are equitably distributed.
Document Required for Gruha Lakshmi Yojna 2023
- Identity Proof like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License or any Govt Arrival Mark.
- Address Proof like Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Water /bill, or any Government Address Proof.
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
How to Apply for Gruha Lakshmi Yojana 2023?
- Visit to the official website link mentioned below.
- Click on the Services link.
- You will then be pre-approved for the Gruhalakshmi on it.
- The Application will be opened on a new page.
- Please ensure you have all the information required to fill in this form.
- In the first section enter your personal details.
- In the second section enter your Bank account details.
- Then Self Declaration will appear click on the yes button.
- Click on Aadhar verification and submit your OTP.
- Your application will be sent take a printout.
Under this Scheme, women in Karnataka will receive Financial support of Rs 2000/- every month for 2 years.
There is no last-date limit for this scheme.
No fees are required for this scheme.