GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022- Gujarat PSC AE Jobs Salary, Qualification Age, and Online Application Form at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission published the Assistant Engineer Jobs 2022 notification on its official website. Online application forms are invited for the AE position in various departments of Gujarat state. Applicants who meet the educational qualification can apply for Gujarat PSC New Bharti 2022 via online mode. Interested candidates can submit a GPSC AE Vacancy application between 14th Oct to 1st Nov 2022. All candidates need to know about the GPSC Recruitment 2022 application dates, qualifying criteria, and the number of positions available below…
GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
This post covered everything you need to know about the GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment including significant dates, qualifications, Age, How to apply online process, etc. According to the GPSC notification 2022, candidates will be recruited as Assistant Engineers under advt.no. 21 to 27\2022-23.
GPSC Exam is one of the famous competitive exams for Gujarat to recruit civil servants in the state administration. GPSC is somewhat similar to the UPSC Civil Service Exam. Applicants who are eligible can apply online for the GPSC Govt Jobs Recruitment 2022. The online application for 225 posts will start on 14th October and will end on 1st November 2022. A direct link to fill out the application form is given below.
OJAS Gujarat Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download
|Name of Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Vacancy||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Advt. No.||21 to 27/2022-23|
|Application Form Starting Date||14th October 2022|
|Last Date to apply||1st November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test | Interview | Document Verification and Medical Test|
|Mode of application||Online|
GPSC New Vacancy 2022 – Assistant Engineer Posts
|Name of Posts||Vacancy Details|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||100|
|Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||25|
Gujarat PSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Details –
Application Fee –
- All candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Educational Qualification –
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil\Mechanical) or Technology (Civil\Mechanical) from a recognized board\university in India.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi.
- No Experience
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – Must have completed 21 years.
- Maximum Age: Must not have completed 36 years.
|Physically disabled candidates||10||10|
Gujarat Assistant Engineer Salary Details –
- Selected candidates will be given Rs.44,900 to 1,42,400/- [Level-8] in the GWSSB Service.
Selection Process –
- Prelims Exam (Objective) 50% Weightage
- Mains Exam
- Interview 50% Weightage
Exam Pattern Details –
- Total 300 Marks (Part-A General Studies 100 Questions-100 Marks
- Part-B Concerned Subject 200-Questions, 200 Marks, Exam Duration 3 hours (180 minutes)
|Event||AE (CIVIL)||AE (Mechanical)|
|Prelim Exam Date||26 March 2023||26 February 2023|
|Date of Result of Prelim Exam||May 2023||April 2023|
|Tentative Month of Interview||August 2023||August 2023|
How to apply online for GPSC AE Bharti 2022 Application Form?
- Open the official web portal of GPSC.
- Go to the Apply Online link.
- Find your respective link for Assistant Engineer (Civil\Mechanical) Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Download it and Read all details properly.
- Click on the Registration Link Enter the required details and Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Submit the application form and print the same for future use.
|Visit the Official Website||https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/default.aspx|
|Download Jobs Notification PDF||Available Here (Civil | Mechanical)|
|Apply Online Link||Apply Here|
|Our Site Homepage||Click Here|