BMRCL Recruitment 2023 – Apply For Station Controller / Train Operator, Section Engineer, and Maintainer 236 Vacancy at english.bmrc.co.in
BMRCL Recruitment 2023:- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited released the official notification to recruit 236 Post Station Controller / Train Operator, Section Engineer, and Maintainer vacancy jobs. Applicants who have passed the ITI, Diploma, BE/B Tech Engineering can register online for BMRCL Recruitment 2023 from 24th March 2023 @english.bmrc.co.in. Eligible Candidates must read the official notification for the BMRCL vacancy 2023.
BMRCL Recruitment 2023:- Details
|Name of Recruitment Authority||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Station Controller / Train Operator, Section Engineer, and Maintainer|
|Total Posts||236 Posts|
BMRCL Vacancy Apply Dates
|Release Date||22nd March 2023|
|Apply Start date||24th March 2023|
|Last Date||24th April 2023|
|Last For Fee Deposit||27th April 2023|
|Exam Date||6,7,8 June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria For BMRCL Vacancy 2023
- Candidates should possess an ITI, Diploma, BE/B.Tech from a recognized university/institute
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum age For SC/ ST/ Cat I: 33 years
- Candidates under Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b: 38 years
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B : 1180 + 18% GST
- SC/ST: 590+ 18% GST
How to Apply for BMRCL Posts 2023
- At first, candidates go to the official website @english.bmrc.co.in.
- Now go to the latest notification section.
- Find the BMRCL Recruitment notification link.
- Then download the notification and read it.
- Now start to apply online to fill in the all-important details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the document.
- After that, pay the application fee in online/offline mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification For BMRCL Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Apply Online Here||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|