Assam SLET Application Form 2022 Link has been active on 15th November 2022. All candidates check the Assam SLET 2022 N.E Region Application Date, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Exam Date, and more details below. The SLET Commission, Assam (North Eastern Region) has released notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Professor through the examination SLET 20223.
Applicants who are eligible for this test can fill start filling out the Assam SLET 2022 Application form from 15th November to 7th January 2023. Applicants can apply for Assam SLET 2022 Notification and application form through the direct link provided at the end of this page.
Assam SLET 2022 Application – Apply Online Here>>
Assam SLET Application Form 2022
The Assam State Level Eligibility Test is being conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Professors in the Colleges and Universities of Assam State. The Assam SLET exam is conducted every year through SLET Commission Assam (North Eastern Region). Aspirants who want to make their career in the teaching field can apply for this eligibility test.
To get recruited as an Assistant Professor in various schools and colleges in the state of Assam, candidates have to clear the Assam SLET Eligibility Test. Assam SLET/NESLET Application Form will be available in online mode. Applicants need to check the important points of Assam SLET 2022 below the given table.
Assam State Eligibility Test (SLET) 2022-2023 Notification: Important Points
|Exam Conducting Body||SLET Commission, ASSAM (North.Eastern.Region)|
|Name of Test||Assam State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) 2022|
|Type of exam||State-level eligibility test|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Assam SLET 2022 N.E Region Application Date
|Notification Release Date||7th November 2022|
|Commencement of Online registration||15th November 2022|
|Last date to submit the online Application form||7th January 2023|
|Last date to deposit the exam fee||13th January 2023|
|Exam Date||19th March 2023|
Assam SLET 2022 Notification: Assam NESLET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree with f 55% marks from an authorized university by UGC.
- If the candidates belong to the SC/ST/OBC-NL and PwD then they can secure a minimum of 50% marks in the master’s degree.
- Applicants studying in their master’s degree final year are also eligible to apply for Assam NESLET 2023 Exam.
- Transgender category candidates will also be given relaxation as the category candidates.
Age Limit –
- There is no age limit for applying for the Assam State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) 2022-23.
Assam SLET 2022 N.E Region Application Fees Details –
|OBC- NL \ UR(EWS)||Rs 1050/-|
Documents Required for Assam NESLET 2022 Application Form
- M.A, M.Sc, or of M.Com Marksheet certificate.
- Scanned copies of the Candidate’s category certificate. ( SC/ST/OBC\EWS\PwD certificate)
- Scanned colored passport-size photo and their signature and their size should be between 5 to 50kb.
How To Apply Online For Assam SLET Exam 2022 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of the Assam SLET Commission (N.E) – www.sletonline.co.in.
- Find the SLET Exam Schedule 2022-2023 on the homepage.
- Candidates will find a section on the online application and on the extreme right a link to “Apply Now”.
- Now candidates fill in their name, and father’s name and also include a valid email id and phone number.
- Now Enter your education details and upload the scanned copy for their photo and signature.
- Click on the “Save and Next” icon.
- Your registration is completed and submits your application fee via online mode.
- submit the application form and take a printout of it for future use.
|Assam SLET Official Website||Visit Here >>|
|For more Updates||visit Sctevtorissa.in Home>>|
|Assam SLET 2022 Application||Apply Online Here>>|
|Official Notification PDF||Download Here>>|