UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022-UPSC ESE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Exam date, Online Application Form Link at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022-Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Jobs. UPSC Department is going to conduct the Engineering Service Examination in 2022 from the Candidates. Those candidates who are interested in the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022. So can read the UPSC ESE Notification from the provided below link. if you want, can check the RBI Junior Engineer Phase 1 Result 2022.
Union Public Service Commission has started the inviting online application for the Engineering Service Examination. Those candidates who eligible for the UPSC ESE 2022
then can fill up the application form in 2022. Stay Connected with our website to know the latest updates about Recruitment.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022-Online Form
This year also Union Public Service Commission is going to start the civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Recruitment. Those candidates have the ability to qualify for the Engineering Service Examination. Eligible candidates can check the UPSC ESE Recruitment notification 2022. you can apply for this golden opportunity in 2022.
UPSC ESE Notification 2022
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Notification About||Engineering Service Examination|
|Total Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Qualification||M.sc, Master in Engineering|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims\Main Written Test\Interview|
UPSC ESE Eligibility Criteria 2022
Education Qualification –
- A Candidate must have a degree\diploma in Engineering, M.SC, Master from the recognized board\college\institute\university.
Age Limit – As on 1st January 2022
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
Age Relaxation as per Rules –
|OBC\ defense Services personnel, disabled in operations during hostilities|
with any foreign country
|Ex‐servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs, who have rendered at least five years Military Service as of 1st January 2021||5 years|
|Person with Disability||10 years|
Application Fee –
- SC\ST\PWD Only Female – Free from the application Fee.
- All other categories- Rs.200/-
Payment Mode –
- you can pay the Engineering Service Examination application Fee from the NET Banking facility of SBI.
Through -Visa\Master\Rupay\Credit card\Debit Card
Selection Process –
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Mains Examination
|Starting Date of Online UPSC ESE Application Form||to be noticed|
|Closing Date of Online UPSC ESE Application Form||to be noticed|
|Last Date of UPSC Application Fee (Cash)||to be noticed|
|Last Date of UPSC ESE Online Application fee||to be noticed|
|UPSC ESE online Application Withdraw||to be noticed|
|Prelims Admit Card Release Date||Expected July|
|Prelims Examination Date||to be noticed|
How to Apply Online for UPSC ESE 2022?
- Open the official page of UPSC https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- you will get Engineering Service Preliminary Examination page 2021.
- Read the Notification carefully and till the end after clicking the Download Notification.
- open the Apply Online page.
- Click on the Part-I Registration Link.
- Enter Registration ID, DOB in the application form.
- After this refresh the captcha and click on the Submit button.
- Pay the Application fee through Net Baking\ Credit, Debit Card.
- Upload the 1r9e5z image & other necessary documents.
- Take a printout of the completed application form to get the Prelims Examination Admit card.