TNPSC Recruitment 2022-Tamil Nadu Assistant Statistical Investigator Bharti, Apply CSSSE 217 Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria at tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to invite application forms for the Assistant Statistical Investigator/ Computor/ Statistical Compiler Bharti 2022. There are a total of 217 Jobs at present for which eligible Aspirants can apply. B.Sc, Graduate Aspirants should submit their registration form before the last date 14th October 2022 through the official site.
Eligible Candidates can get knowledge of TNPS Commission Bharti 2022 official notification, Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022 Online registration, Age Limit Details, Fee Details, Eligibility, Job Profile, TNPSC Admit Card Date, and Syllabus on this page.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Statistical Investigator Bharti 2022-Online Form
This year also Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to start the Assistant Statistical Investigator/ Computor/ Statistical Compiler Vacancies. Those Aspirants who have the ability to qualify for the Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination can apply for Apply CSSSE 217 Vacancy application form. Eligible Applicants can need to read the TNPSC Recruitment official notification. Candidates can apply for this golden opportunity on 15 September 2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022-Highlights for 217 Jobs
|The Recruiter Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TNPSC Bharti 2022|
|Jobs Name||Assistant Statistical Investigator/ Computor/ Statistical Compiler|
|Total Vacant seat||217 Vacancy|
|Post Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish Date of Application form||15 September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14 October 2022|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu State|
|Official Site Link||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
CSSSE 217 Vacancy 2022: Eligibility Criteria Details
Applicants passed degree of B.Sc, Graduation an affiliated from a recognized Board.
Age Limit Details: as on 01-07-2022
- The Lowest Age limitation: 18 Years
- The Highest Age limitation: 32 Years
Registration Fees Details:
|Registration Fees||Rs. 150/- + Exam Fees – Rs. 100/-|
|ST/ PwBD/ SC||No Fees|
|Application Start Date||15 September 2022|
|Last Date for Apply||14 October 2022|
- written test
- Personal interview
- Medical test
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the official Webpage at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- you will get the Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination 2022 on this page.
- Download the official Notification Read carefully till the end.
- open the Apply Online application link page.
- Enter User ID, and DOB in the registration form.
- Aspirants fill up the required details in the given columns.
- Uploaded scanned repaired document in the application form.
- Pay the registration fees before submitting the application form.
- Take a Hard copy of the completed application form to get the TNPSC Examination Admit card 2022.
Some Important Links:
|TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Link||Click Here|
|Visit the Official site||Click Here|
|Visit our Website||Click Here|