TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2023 The Revenue Department of Tamil Nadu state is inviting online applications for a total of 2748 open positions for Village Assistant Vacancy. On the official website www.tn.gov.in, the recruiting body has posted a notification on the Village Assistant Recruitment 2023.
The registration of the online application form is scheduled for 10 October to 7th November 2023. To check the eligibility for the application submission, candidates must check the Tamilnadu village assistant Jobs Notification 2023 thoroughly.
TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2023 Notification
Tamil Nadu Revenue Department invites online applications from eligible candidates to participate in the selection process for the post of Village Assistant. The commission released the TN Revenue Village Assistant Recruitment Notification on 10 October 2023. There is a total of 2748 vacancies in this recruitment drive.
Eligible Interested candidates may apply online as on 7th November 2023 through the online registration process. Once the registration process is completed the recruiting authority will conduct the exam on 30th November 2023. Candidates must check the TN Revenue Department Recruitment 2023 notification available here.
TN Revenue Village Assistant Recruitment 2023 Application Form
|Recruiter||Tamil Nadu Revenue Department|
|Post Name||Village Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||2748 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Start Date||10 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||7th November 2023|
TN Village Assistant Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Applicants must pass the 5th Standard examination from a recognized board.
- Applicant must be able to Read & Write in Tamil.
- Should be residents of the Taluk.
Age Limit –
- To apply for various positions, applicants must have attained the age of 21 years. Age relaxation to the categories’ candidates will be applicable as per the TN government norms.
|SC, SC(A), ST\ Destitute Widows of all categories||21 to 37 years|
|For Others||21 to 34 Years|
|MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BCM||21 to 37 years|
|UR \ GEN||21 to 32 years|
Application Fee –
- All candidates are exempt to pay the examination fee – NO FEE
Selection Process –
- Written Examination
Tamilnadu Village Assistant Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notification Publish Day||10th October 2023|
|Application registration starts on||10th October 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||07th November 2023|
|Date of written examination||30th November 2023|
|Interview Date||15th December To 16th December 2023|
Village Assistant Salary in Tamilnadu 2023
- Selected candidates will be paid Rs.11100/- to Rs.35100/- per month.
Documents Required for TN Village Assistant Recruitment 2023 Application Form
- Your Passport-size photograph
- Date of Birth
- ID proof
- Mark-Sheets Certificate
- Your Caste Certificate
- Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
- TNPSC Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment 2023
- TN Police Constable Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Offline for Tamil Nadu Revenue Department VA Job Notification 2023?
- Visit the official website of the TN Revenue Department – www.tn.gov.in.
- Go through the advertisement section.
- Click on the village Assistant recruitment link.
- Download the Notification in PDF and Read the detailed notification.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Send the application form to the address mentioned in the notification.
TN Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023 12th pass Notification
- Official Website – www.tn.gov.in
- Press News JPG (Dinamani Date – 4 October 2023) – Download Here
- Press News JPG (Hindu Tamil Date – 4 October 2023) – Download Here
- Our Site Homepage – Click Here
- Official Notification PDF – 10th October 2023