SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 – Available Apply Online for 8000 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs, SSC Multitasking Staff Bharti, SSC Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies, Education Qualification 2021 SSC MTS Selection Process/Age Limit, How to Apply for Online Registration.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited the online application form to hire the candidates for 8000 Multitasking Staff Jobs 2021. A large number of eligible and interested candidates can apply for these jobs online mode through the official website. The Process to apply the online application form for the SSC vacancy was started on 05.02.2021 and the last date to apply for these jobs is 21.03.2021.
Before applying the online application form for SSC MTS Vacancy, candidates need to download the SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment notification and read it carefully. With the help of notification, candidates can know the SSC MTS Jobs Details, Age Limit, Education, Application fee & how to apply for the online process. Check for more details given below.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- Origination Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of Post: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Non-Technical
- Total Posts: 8000 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online
- Category: Recruitment
- Location: India
- Official website: ssc.nic.in
SSC Vacancy Details 2021 and SSC 2021 Recruitment Eligibility
Class 10th from recognized Board/Institute.
Age Limits (As of 01.01.2021):
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 25 Years
The upper age exemptions will be given extra as per SSC rules.
Application Fee for SSC MTS Jobs 2021
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||–|
Important Dates for SSC MTS Bharti
- Start Date to Online Form/Registration: 5th February 2021
- Last Date: 21st March 2021
- Last Date to Generation Challan: 25th March 2021
- Last Date to Deposit Challan in Bank: 29th March 2021
- SSC MTS Exam Date: 1st to 20th July 2021 (Tier I) and 21st November 2021 (Tier II)
How to Apply for SSC MTS Vacancy 2021 Online?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website at ssc.nic.in
- Then go to the homepage’s latest notification Section.
- Find the SSC MTS Recruitment Notification link.
- Open the notification link to download it.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Start to fill the online application form.
- Fill in the required details like Name, Father Name for registration.
- Save the registration number and password for future use.
- Upload the required scanned copy of the document.
- Pay the required application fee with online mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Important Links for SSC MTS and Other Jobs to Apply Here
If the candidates have any questions and suggestions in your mind about SSC MTS Bharti Info. Then you can comment us in the comment box, we will try to solve your question and suggestion as soon as possible.