RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam Analysis 12th June 2022. Check Question Paper Difficulty Level & Good Attempts For Railway Level 5 / 3 / 2 Posts here.
Here we have given details about the RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Exam Analysis which was held on 12th June 2022 For All shifts. Candidates who have participated in Level 5 Level 3 & level 2 Non-Technical Popular Categories Posts, can check the question paper difficulty level and the number of good attempts here on this webpage.
Railway Recruitment Board has conducted the RRB NTPC CBT-2 Phase Exam for Pay Level 5, 3 and 2 Graduate & Undergraduate Non-Technical posts. This exam was held on 12th June 2022. It was the Computer Based Test (CBT) which is going to be held from12th to 17th June 2022. Here on this webpage, we have given details regarding the RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 Exam.
RRB NTPC CBT-2 Exam Analysis 12th June 2022 All Shifts Exam
First of all, check the Subject Wise Topics from which questions are asked in the CBT. In this paper, the authority asked Total of 120 Objective MCQs of 120 Marks which was Easy to Moderate(85 to 95). ESIC UDC Mains Result 2022 Pdf-Phase 2 MTS Clerk Merit list, scorecard.
General Awareness (50) Easy to Moderate (30 to 35)-
Current Events of National and International Importance / Games and Sports / Art and Culture of India / Indian Literature / Monuments and Places of India / General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE) / History of India and Freedom Struggle / Physical / Social and Economic Geography of India and World / Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system / General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India / UN and Other important World Organizations / Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large / Basics of Computers and Computer Applications / Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India / Indian Economy / Famous Personalities of India and World / Flagship Government Programs / Flora and Fauna of India / Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.India Post GDS Result 2022- State Wise Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List PDF.
Mathematics (35) Easy to Moderate (20 to 25)-
Number System / Decimals / Fractions / LCM / HCF / Ratio and Proportions / Percentage / Mensuration / Time and Work / Time and Distance / Simple and Compound Interest / Profit and Loss / Elementary Algebra / Geometry and Trigonometry / Elementary Statistics, etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning (35) Easy to Moderate (25 to 28)-
Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series / Coding and Decoding / Mathematical Operations / Similarities and Differences / Relationships / Analytical Reasoning / Syllogism / Jumbling / Venn Diagrams / Puzzle / Data Sufficiency / Statement- Conclusion / Statement- Courses of Action / Decision Making, Maps / Interpretation of Graphs etc. India Post office Gds cut off marks 2022 here-38926 posts qualifying marks.
RRB NTPC CBT-2 for Pay Level 5, 3, 2 Posts Exam highlights
- The exam authority has conducted this exam in online mode in different cities.
- The question paper carried 120 MCQ questions in the paper.
- For each Question Carry one Mark.
- Lots of candidates participated in this exam with their NTPC Admit Card and recent passport photos having with Original ID proof.
- Negative marking will be applicable in this exam as 1/3 mark for each wrong answer.
- On the basis of obtained marks in this exam will go for the document verification for which posts Typing Skill Test/Computer-based Aptitude Test is going to be hele.
- For the Skill Tests such as Computer-based Aptitude Tests, the authority will select candidates 8 times the vacancies. It can be increased or decreased based on the Merit List of 2nd Stage CBT.