RBI Assistant Application Form 2022-The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) published a new Recruitment notice on 14th February 2022 For RBI Assistant. The total number of vacancies is 950 for RBI Assistant jobs in 2022. You can apply from 17th February to 8th March 2022.
Here we share all information about RBI assistant jobs like Starting Date, Last date, qualification Age limit, Qualifying Exam score, etc. So, Read all information to filling The Application for the RBI Assistant job 2022.
RBI Assistant Application Form 2022
Latest News- 17th February 2022
The Reserve Bank of India has released the notification for the post of RBI Assistant 2022 for 950 posts. So, If you Want to apply for this recruitment then click on the link that is given beow.
भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक ने 950 पदों के लिए आरबीआई सहायक 2022 के पद के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। तो, अगर आप इस भर्ती के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं तो नीचे दिए गए लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
RBI Assistant Application Form , Notification 2022 Online Form
An important detail about RBI Assistant 2022
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Recruitment Name||RBI Assistant 2022|
|Starting date for Apply||17th February 2022|
|Last date for Apply||8th March 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
|Exam Date||26th March for pre. (Tentative)
May 2022 For Main
|Official Web Sitefirstname.lastname@example.org|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022 Educational Qualification
- Students must have an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% and pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants and computer knowledge.
- Ex-military members- They are required to have graduated from a recognized university or Armed Forces’ matriculation test.
- Best skill in reading, writing, speaking and comprehending the language. Also, Other state Candidates can fill this post.
Application Fee For RBI Assistant Job 2022
The application fee is Rs. 450/- for general and OBC candidates. Rupees 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates can pay fees by credit card or debit card or through another source
Age Limit is a minimum of 20 years or a maximum of 28 years.
- For SC/ST -33 Years
- OBC-31 Years
- Ex-SErvice Man-Maximum 50 Years
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Open its official website @rbi.org.in
- Click on the Latest Recruitment button.
- Next, Click on RBI Assitant Application form 2022.
- Fill in all information which is asked by different columns.
- Next Pay Application Fee. Then, click on Submit button.
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2022
Firstly Department conducts preliminary exams, the Next main exams, and also language proficiency tests (LPT) according to different states. RBI Assistant Paper Contain Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, and the English Language Questions in the preliminary examination 2022.
If you have any problem during filling application form then you can contact us through this website. comment about your problem we will try to solve. for more updates follow us.