Rajasthan RPVT Application Form 2020 – RPVT 2020 Apply Online, Start Date & Last Date – RPVT 2020 Notification Release – Online Form of Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2020 @ rajuvas.org
Online registration is going to start from 13th May 2020 for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2020. All of you can submit Rajasthan RPVT Application Form through rajuvas.org. This is an admission test to get admission in B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course. All the deserving applicants can Apply for this test until 5th June 2020.
राजस्थान प्री वेटरनरी टेस्ट (RPVT) 2020 के लिए 13 मई 2020 से ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण शुरू होने जा रहा है। आप सभी rajuvas.org के माध्यम से राजस्थान RPVT एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म जमा कर सकते हैं।
All the candidates should have to pay Rs.2600/- without Late Fee and with the late fee they all have to pay Rs.5200/-. The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences is going to conduct this exam.
From 13-5-2020 the Online Application Form of RPVT 2020 will be available. You can submit the application form without late fee until 5th June 2020. While with late fee registration will start from 6th June and closed on 11th June.
Apply Online for Rajasthan RPVT Application Form 2020 Registration Date
Candidates who have passed 12th Class from a recognized board they can make an Online Registration for RPVT 2020-21. We recommend all the applicants that must send a hard copy of Online Submitted Application Form of RPVT 2020 by post to the RAJUVAS, Bikaner.
Important Dates –
|Starting of Online Application Form Date –||13th May 2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online Without Late Fee –||5th June 2020|
|Apply Online with Late Fee –||6th June to 11th June 2020|
|Exam Date –||9th August 2020|
|Admit Card –||Download Soon|
|Result Date –||Released Soon|
All the Eligible candidates can fill up the RPVT 2020 application form through rajuvas.org. We recommend all the applicants must check Eligibility Criteria before going to Apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2020
- Candidate must be Indian Citizen having with Rajasthan Domicile.
Age Limit –
- Candidate’s Age should not less than 17 years and not more than 25 Years as on 31-12-2020.
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/ST-STA/OBC and MBC (NCL) category will be given as 5 Years.
Education Required for RPVT 2020 –
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination/equivalent examination conducted by an Education Board/University/Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate(General category) of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology//Bio-technology.
- However, in the case of SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates, minimum aggregate required is 47.5%. OR Any examination of a University/Education Board/ College/School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as an equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English.
- Appearing students in class 12 in 2019 is also eligible for the exam if they produce documentary proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as applicable to them and mentioned in aforesaid paragraphs
- Candidates related to PWD category must have to submit Disability Certificate not more than 3 months old.
Application Fee –
- Candidates have to Pay Rs.2600/- as application Fee.
- With Late Fee, they all have to Pay Rs.5200/- as application Fee.
- They also need to pay service tax and other charges in Online payment.
- They can use Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking to pay the fee.
Image Size Required For RPVT 2020 –
- Photo – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm ( Jpeg, Bmp and Png Format)
- Sign – 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm (Jpeg, Bmp and Png format)
How to Apply Online for Rajasthan RPVT 2020 Admission Test?
- Go to the official website and click on the link New Registration.
- Here enter the registration details for RPVT-2020.
- After making registration note down User-ID/Registration No.
- Now start filling the Application Form with Personal details.
- Then click on the Pay button to submit the Personal Details.
- Now pay the Application Fee through Debit / Credit / Net Banking.
- Then fill up all the Qualification Details.
- After that upload latest Photo, and clear Signature.
- Then check the Application Form before the final Submission.
- Take a printout of Submitted Application Form of RPVT.
Useful Links of RPVT 2020 Online Form Here
Apply ONline for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT) Here
RAJUVAS Bikaner was founded under the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010. This university offers an undergraduate degree of B.V.Sc. &A.H. and offers M.V.Sc. course in 15 subjects, M.Sc. in one subject and PhD by coursework in 12 disciplines.