OSSTET Application Form 2023 Link has been uploaded on official website. The Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha has released the OSSTET 2023 Detailed Notification along with the application form. Candidates who want to become teachers in Odisha state can apply online for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023.
The OSSTET Online application form has been started on 14 November 2023. Interested candidates can fill out the application form till 23 November 2023 at bseodisha.nic.in portal. All candidates can check the OSSTET 2023 Notification and Eligibility Criteria Details below.
OSSTET Application Form 2023
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has uploaded the OSSTET Exam 2023 Notification on the official website bseodisha.nic.in. All interested applicants must go through OSSTET notification before applying. It is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want to teach classes 9th to class 12th in government schools of Odisha state.
OSSTET Online Application Link will continue till 23rd November 2023. Candidates must check OSSTET Notification 2023 to know eligibility, age limit, application details, important dates, and other necessary information. Candidates will get all relevant information and links related to OSSTET Exam 2023 on this page.
Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Overview – Odisha Secondary TET Exam Notification
|Examination Name||Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)|
|Exam Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE)|
|Name of Post||Secondary Teachers|
|Medium of Papers||English|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|Starting Date of OSSTET 2023 application forms||14th November 2023|
|Last date to submit an online Application Form||23rd November 2023|
OSSTET 2023 Notification PDF – Odisha Secondary TET Exam Eligibility
Education Qualification –
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Examination from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE).
- Odia must be one of the compulsory subjects if any candidate has passed class 12th from CBSE/ ICE Board.
- It is mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field with at least 50% marks.
- Must possess a B.Ed degree from a University recognized by NCTE.
- Candidates should be fluent in Oriya.
Age Limit –
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – There is no maximum age prescribed for a candidate to apply OSSTET Exam.
OSSTET Qualifying Marks 2023
|Name of Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC||35%|
Application Fee –
|Name of Category||Amount|
OSSTET Syllabus 2023 – Exam Pattern Details
- OSSTET Exam will be conducted in two papers – Paper-I and Paper II.
- The Duration of the exam in each paper will be 02:30 Hours.
- All questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Every correct answer will carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
How to Apply Online for Odisha OSSTET Application Form 2023 link?
- Visit the Official Website of BSE Odisha – @bseodisha.ac.in.
- Click on the New Registration link to register yourself for the first time.
- Enter the all required details and get unique ID and password details.
- Click on the OSSTET 2023 Application Form Link.
- Read all detailed notifications & application instructions carefully.
- Fill out the application form and Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Hit on Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
OSSTET 2023 Notification, Registration Link
|Visit the Official Websiteemail@example.com|
|Full Detailed Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|