OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 (Group B and C Posts Notification ଜମା)- Apply Online for Odisha Combined Graduate Level Exam, Age Limit, Vacancy Application Form Submit on www.ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released a notice regarding Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2022-23. A notification under Advt No: 05/2022 has been published on the official website in regard to OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023. A total of 123 vacancies 120 Teacher Educators and 03 DCO Post and various jobs like Junior Assistants, Auditors, Junior Clerks, Food Supply Inspectors, Assistant Officers,s and others under Odisha CGL Notification 2023. The eligible candidates can apply online for the above-mentioned posts from 20 December 2022 To 19 January 2023 through the official website at www.ossc.gov.in.
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023
OSSC CGL is the short name for the Odisha Combined Graduate Level Exam. This is an eligibility measurement test conducted by the OSSC. Through this exam, the board will filter out the best applicants for filling Group B & C vacancies in State Government Departments. We have provided brief information on OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023. Check the details like eligibility criteria, age limit, qualifications, and other useful information given below before applying for the respective posts.
www.ossc.gov.in Group B and C Recruitment 2023- Odisha CGL Exam 2022 Notification PDF
|Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Odisha Combined Graduate Level|
|Post Name||Group B & C Posts|
|Starting Date of Registration||20 December 2022|
|Application Submission Ends on||19 January 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,300/-|
OSSC CGL 2023 Vacancy, Qualification, Age Limit, and Eligibility
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant CT & GST Officer||–|
|District Culture Officer||03|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||–|
|Inspector of Cooperative Societies||–|
|Inspector of Suppliers||–|
|Junior Employment Officer||–|
|Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer||–|
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate must have passed Graduation along with should have knowledge of Computers, the Internet, Word Processing, email, presentation, and data analysis.
Age Limit –
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 21 years to apply for the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 while the maximum age must not be more than 37 years as of 01/01/2022.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Ex-servicemen||No. of service years rendered|
Application Fee –
To apply for Recruitment 2022, All candidates do not require to pay any examination fee.
- General category – NO FEE
- Reserved category – NO FEE
- Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE)
- Main Written Examination
- Documents Verification/Personality Test
OSSC CGL 2023 Salary –
- The selected officers will be provided Rs. 25,300/- per month and allowances like DA, HRA, etc.
How to apply online for Odisha OSSC Combined Graduate Level 2023 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of OSSC at www.ossc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Advertisements” Section.
- Click on the link that reads Combined Graduate Level Notification 2022.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required information correctly and Upload the scanned copy.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for completion of the selection process
|Full CGL Notification PDF Link||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply Here|
|Our Site Homepage||Click Here|