NEET UG Application Form 2023, NEET UG 2023 Registration Website |Check Start date For Registration, UG Exam Date NTA NEET UG 2023 How to Apply | Documents Required and Original Official site And official Latest news
Here we share the latest news for the students who want to participate in NEET-UG 2023. As per the Latest News, the National Testing Agency has released NEET UG 2023 Application Form. You can Apply For NTA NEET UG from 06th March 2023 To 06th April 2023. Here we provided you a direct link to apply online. You can check NEET 2023 Registration Website with the How to Apply steps. We also have provided a direct link here to Apply easily. You can comment below if you have any other doubts about us.
NEET UG Application Form
As per the latest Updates, NTA has divided the application process into two sets. With this students can easily and quickly can submit details in the NEET UG 2023 Application Form.
The Online NTA NEET UG 2023 Registration for the Medical Entrance Exam Named NEET-UG 2023 has started from 06th March 2023. Interested and Eligible students can make online registration through the NTA Official Website @neet.nta.nic.in and @nta.ac.in. We suggest all of you download the information bulletin prior to filling out the Application Form.
NTA NEET UG 2023 Exam Date Official
|The Recruiter Agency Board Name||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Infor About||NEET UG Courses|
|Courses Name||Medical Sciences|
|NEET Apply Date||06 March 2023|
|Last Date||06 April 2023|
|Exam held date||07 May 2023|
|Post Category||Sarkari Result|
|the Official URL||https://neet.nta.nic.in/|
As per the words of Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, NEET UG 2023 will be held on 07 May 2023. Through this exam, deserving students can get admission to the MBBS courses in the 2023 academic session. Students can choose the language from English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
How to Apply For NEET UG 2023?
- Open the main website @https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Scroll down the homepage and click on Fill Registration Form.
- Make Registration with your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Enter the details in the online form and note down the Application Number.
- Upload Scanned documents under the resolution specified by NTA.
- Pay your Application Form fee in the given modes of Payment.
- Must save the Print copy of the Application fee.
- You must take a hard copy after submitting the NEET UG 2023 Online Form.
Documents Required For NEET UG 2023
- Passport size pic (10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card Size Photo (4X6) (50 KB to 300 KB)
- Sign of the Student (4 KB to 30 KB)
- Left Thumb Impression (10 KB to 50 KB )JPG/JPEG format
- Class 10th Certificate (100 KB to 400 KB)
Note- Student Photo should be 80% face coverage and ears clearly visible having a white background.