MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020 – MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2020 Application / Notification / Result / Admit Card / Counselling – Admission Important Dates – Eligibility / Application Fee / Age Limit
Application form of MP GNTST PNST Exam is going to start in April or May Expected. We will notify all the applicants here through this webpage, so stay connected with this webpage.
Latest Update – The Online Form process of MP GNTST PNST 2020-21 is going to start on the Midweek of May 2020. We will notify you soon through this webpage, so stay connected with us.
MP GNTST PNST 2020-21 की ऑनलाइन फॉर्म प्रक्रिया मई 2020 के मध्य सप्ताह से शुरू होने जा रही है। हम आपको इस वेबपेज के माध्यम से जल्द ही सूचित करेंगे, इसलिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहें।
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has all set to conduct the General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST). This test is going to held in June 2020 and applicants can submit their MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020 soon. Through this test, applicants can get admission in a nursing course, so this is only for female candidates.
All the deserving applicants who wish to get admission in MP GNTST PNST 2020 they all should apply before the last date. Here we have given all the details regarding the MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2020 Application / Notification / Result / Admit Card / Counselling. We recommend all the students that must check the last date and submit your MP GNTST Application Form or MP PNST Application Form before it.
Vyapam MP GNTST PNST Application Form Notification 2020
As per the criteria, MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020 can be filled with the help of the official website of MP Vyapam. Because MP Vyapam will generate the notification only on the official website for the female candidates only. For GNTST PNST entrance exam, only female contenders are eligible for the application and examination. As expected, Professional Examination Board Madhya Pradesh will provide the MP Vyapam GNTST PNST 2020 Notification on the official website in the first week of May 2020.
Thereafter candidates can check the notification and can apply for the nursing examination. For submission of the application, candidates advised for choosing the online mode of MP Vyapam. Because MP Vyapam will accept only the online application from the candidates. So use the link to submit MP Vyapam GNTST PNST 2020 Application Form.
MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2020 आवेदन / अधिसूचना / परिणाम / एडमिट कार्ड / काउंसलिंग
The name MP GNTST PNST stands for Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test and Pre Nursing Selection Test. The Nursing examination conducts yearly for the eligible candidates of Madhya Pradesh. And every year, Professional Examination Board Madhya Pradesh conducts the MP GNTST PNST examination for the eligible candidates. The exam GNTST conducts for the selection of the candidates for Staff Nurse posts.
And PNST conducts for B.Sc Nursing admission which provides four years nursing programmes to the candidates. So candidates who want to join the said nursing examination. They can submit MP Vyapam GNTST Online Application Form 2020 using the data available here. The information like eligibility criteria, counselling, exam date, and admit card is also available for the contenders.
|Brief Data For MP Vyapam PNST Online Form, Important Dates 2020|
|Name of Board||Professional Examination Board Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Exam||GNTST PNST Nursing 2020|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam in Madhya Pradesh|
|Online Apply Date||May or June month 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||May 2020|
|GNTST PNST Exam Date||June 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Issue Soon|
|Counselling Date||July/August 2020|
MPPEB GNTST 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: To apply for GNTST PNST, the applicants should be an Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: It is important to have a domicile of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Education: For GNTST, candidates must have passed class 12th from the recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with a minimum of 50% marks. For PNST, candidates also must have passed class 12th with the Physics, Chemistry, Biology with a minimum 45% marks.
- Age Limit: For this nursing examination, candidates age should be minimum of 17 years and maximum 27 years.
MP GNTST Application Form Fee 2020
- To pay the application fee, candidates are advised for visiting the official portal of MP Online. Already registered candidates have to pay the portal fee of Rs.40/- and for new candidates, the portal fee is Rs.70/-. Here candidates can check the fee structure category wise to apply for the notification.
How To Submit MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Online Form 2020?
- Initially, visit the official website of MP Vyapam using the direct link.
- Now verify the instructions and also ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Then hit the official link for MP GNTST PNST notification to start the process.
- Enter the required information like candidates personal, education.
- Also, upload the required documents like certificate, photograph, signature.
- Pay the application form fee using the portal of MP Online to complete.
- Also, take a clean print of MP GNTST PNST Application form for the use.
MP GNTST PNST Admit Card 2020
- Downloading of admit card will activate on the official website for the eligible applicants. And candidates need to download the admit card from the official website to attend the B.Sc Nursing and Staff Nurse examination. Without having the print of MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Admit Card 2020, candidates cannot attempt the online mode.
MP GNTST PNST Result 2020
- After the completion of the online examination schedule, candidates could check the exam result from the web portal. Because MP Vyapam will available the MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Result Cut Off 2020 on the website for the qualified candidates.
MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2020
- The counselling schedule will start in the month of July for the candidates. At that time, candidates will get information about the number of seats available for the nursing programmes. So candidates are requested to appear for the MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Counselling 2020 to get admission to the courses.
MP GNTST PNST 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus –
All those applicants who will submit MP GNTST PNST they all will go to attend the Entrance Exam. For all of them, we have given details of MP GNTST PNST 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
|Name of Subject||Marks|
Topics for Physics –
- Newton’s laws of motion.
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Electromagnetic induction etc. & other topics
- Unit and Dimensions
- Harmonic Motion.
- Surface energy and Surface tension.
Topics Of Chemistry –
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics.
- Transition Metals.
- General & Physical Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Bio-molecules, etc.
- Chemical bond.
- Chemical kinetic.
- The structure of the atom.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Co-ordination compounds.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Principle and metallurgical operations.
Topics for Botany –
- Structure organization of the cell, cell theory.
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology.
- Developmental Biology & Genetics.
- The role of plants in human welfare.
- Transpiration photosynthesis and respiration.
- The difference between prokaryote and eukaryotes.
- Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature
Topics for English –
- Word formation.
- Common errors.
- Grammar and usage.
- Spelling etc
- Transformation of sentences.
- Prefixes, Suffixes.
- Reading Comprehension.
Useful links of MP GNTST PNST Admission 2020
MP GNTST PNST Application Form Submit Online Here
In the end, we want to suggest the applicants must stay connected with us because here we will share all the latest updates. If you face any problem regarding the MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2020 Application / Notification / Result / Admit Card / Counselling, Then please contact the boar. All the Best.
During May or June 2020.
Through the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in .
Yes, the candidate has to pay an extra fee.