MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2023– MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2023 Application / Notification / Result / Admit Card / Counselling – Admission Important Dates – Eligibility / Application Fee / Age Limit
The application form for the MP GNTST PNST Exam is going to start on 15 February 2023. We will notify all the applicants here through this webpage, so stay connected with this webpage
Latest Update –
The Online Application Form process for MP Pre Nursing Selection Test PNST 2023 started from 15 February 2023 To 1st March 2023. Here we updated a direct link to Apply Online for MP PNST Application Form 2023.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has all set to conduct the General Nursing Training Selection Test (GNTST) and Pre-Nursing Selection Test (PNST). This test is going to be held in August 2023 and applicants can submit their MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2023 soon. Through this test, applicants can get admission to a nursing course, so this is only for female candidates.
All deserving applicants who wish to get admission to MP GNTST PNST 2023 should apply before the last date. Here we have given all the details regarding the MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2023 Application / Notification / Result / Admit Card / Counselling. We recommend all the students that must check the last date and submit their MP GNTST Application Form or MP PNST Application Form before it.
Vyapam MP GNTST PNST Application Form Notification 2023
As per the criteria, MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2023 can be filled out with the help of the official website of MP Vyapam. Because MP Vyapam will generate the notification only on the official website for female candidates only. For the GNTST PNST entrance exam, only female contenders are eligible for the application and examination. As expected, the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh will provide the MP Vyapam GNTST PNST 2023 Notification on the official website in the first week of May 2023.
Thereafter candidates can check the notification and can apply for the nursing examination. For submission of the application, candidates are advised for choosing the online mode of MP Vyapam. Because MP Vyapam will accept only the online application from the candidates. So use the link to submit MP Vyapam GNTST PNST 2023 Application Form.
MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2023 आवेदन / अधिसूचना / परिणाम / एडमिट कार्ड / काउंसलिंग
The name MP GNTST PNST stands for Madhya Pradesh General Nursing Training Selection Test and Pre Nursing Selection Test. The Nursing examination conducts yearly for the eligible candidates of Madhya Pradesh. And every year, the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh conducts the MP GNTST PNST examination for eligible candidates. The exam GNTST conducts for the selection of the candidates for Staff Nurse posts.
And PNST conducts for B.Sc Nursing admission which provides four years of nursing programmes to the candidates. So candidates who want to join the said nursing examination. They can submit MP Vyapam GNTST Online Application Form 2023 using the data available here. Information like eligibility criteria, counselling, exam date, and admit card is also available for the contenders.
BRIEF DATA FOR MP VYAPAM PNST ONLINE FORM, IMPORTANT DATES 2023
|Name of Board||Professional Examination Board Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Exam||GNTST PNST Nursing 2023|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Type of Exam||Nursing Entrance Exam in Madhya Pradesh|
|Online Apply Date||15 February 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||01 March 2023|
|GNTST PNST Exam Date||08 June 2023|
|Admit Card Status||June 2023|
|Counselling Date||July 2023|
MPPEB GNTST 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: To apply for GNTST PNST, the applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: It is important to have a domicile in Madhya Pradesh State.
- Education: For GNTST, candidates must have passed class 12th from the recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks. For PNST, candidates also must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Age Limit: For this nursing examination, candidates’ age should be a minimum of 17 years and a maximum of 27 years.
MP GNTST Application Form Fee 2023
- To pay the application fee, candidates are advised for visiting the official portal of MP Online. Already registered candidates have to pay the postal fee of Rs.40/- and for new candidates, the portal fee is Rs.70/-. Here candidates can check the fee structure category-wise to apply for the notification.
How To Submit MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Online Form 2023?
- Initially, visit the official website of MP Vyapam using the direct link.
- Now verify the instructions and also ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Then hit the official link for MP GNTST PNST notification to start the process.
- Enter the required information like candidates’ personal, and education.
- Also, upload the required documents like certificates, photographs, and signatures.
- Pay the application form fee using the portal of MP Online to complete it.
- Also, take a clean print of the MP GNTST PNST Application form for use.
MP GNTST PNST Admit Card 2023
- Downloading of admit cards will activate on the official website for eligible applicants. And candidates need to download the admit card from the official website to attend the B.Sc Nursing and Staff Nurse examination. Without having the print of MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Admit Card 2023, candidates cannot attempt the online mode.
MP GNTST PNST Result 2023
- After the completion of the online examination schedule, candidates could check the exam result from the web portal. Because MP Vyapam will available the MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Result Cut Off 2023 on the website for qualified candidates.
MP GNTST PNST Counselling 2023
- The counselling schedule will start in the month of August for the candidates. At that time, candidates will get information about the number of seats available for the nursing programmes. So candidates are requested to appear for the MP Vyapam GNTST PNST Counselling 2023 to get admission to the courses.
MP GNTST PNST 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus –
All those applicants who will submit MP GNTST PNST will go to attend the Entrance Exam. For all of them, we have given details of the MP GNTST PNST 2023 Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
|Name of Subject||Marks|
Topics for Physics –
- Newton’s laws of motion.
- Static and kinetic friction.
- Electromagnetic induction etc. & other topics
- Unit and Dimensions
- Harmonic Motion.
- Surface energy and Surface tension.
Concept Of Chemistry –
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics.
- Transition Metals.
- General & Physical Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Bio-molecules, etc.
- Chemical bond.
- Chemical kinetic.
- The structure of the atom.
- Comparative study of elements.
- Co-ordination compounds.
- Nuclear chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Principle and metallurgical operations.
Topics for Botany –
- Structure organization of the cell, cell theory.
- Taxonomy Evolution Economic Zoology.
- Developmental Biology & Genetics.
- The role of plants in human welfare.
- Transpiration photosynthesis and respiration.
- The difference between prokaryotes and eukaryotes.
- Five kingdom classification binomial nomenclature
The concept for English –
- Word formation.
- Common errors.
- Grammar and usage.
- Spelling etc
- Transformation of sentences.
- Prefixes, Suffixes.
- Reading Comprehension.
Useful links of MP GNTST PNST Admission 2023
MP GNTST PNST Application Form Submit Online Here
In the end, we want to suggest that the applicants must stay connected with us because here we will share all the latest updates. If you face any problem regarding the MP Vyapam GNTST & PNST 2023 Application / Notification / Result / Admit Card / Counselling, Then please contact the boar. All the Best.
PNST Application Form has started from 15 February 2023
Through the official website @www.peb.mp.gov.in
Yes, the candidate has to pay an extra fee.