MHT CET 2020 Online Form, Last Date – Maharashtra CET Application Form 2020 – MHT CET 2020 Registration Online Application Form – Maharashtra CET 2020 Exam Date Admit Card
As per the official schedule, MHT CET Application Form 2020 will be released on the official website for the eligible candidates. Thereafter candidates can start registration procedure using the official website link which will activate here for the candidates. Directorate of Technical Education & State CET Cell of Maharashtra will issue the MHT CET 2020 Notification on the web portal in the month of January 2020. To check the notification, candidates need to visit the official website of DTE Maharashtra with the help of the link available here.
For the registration, candidates can access the online portal. Because DTE Maharashtra will accept only the online application form from the candidates. As expected, the registration process will start in the third week of January 2020. And candidates could complete the registration until Last week of March 2020. So candidates who are eligible for the exam can make MHT CET 2020 Registration using the data available here.
- 1 MHT CET Application Form 2020 Notification
- 1.1 Important Dates For MHT CET 2020 Notification
- 1.2 MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 MHT CET Application Form Fee 2020
- 1.4 How To Make DTE Maharashtra MHT CET Registration, Online Application Form 2020
- 1.5 MHT CET Admit Card 2020 Download
- 1.6 MHT CET Result Merit List 2020
- 1.7 MHT CET Syllabus Pdf 2020
MHT CET Application Form 2020 Notification
Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test is a state-level admission entrance test which conducts for the eligible candidates. Every time, Directorate of Technical Education & State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra conducts the MHT CET for the qualified candidates.
Through qualifying the exam, candidates can start the first year if four years of full-time degree courses. The courses like B.Sc Honours ( Agriculture), B.Sc Horticulture, B.Sc Community Science, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, B.Tech Food Technology, and B.Tech Bio-Technology. Hence candidates who are ready for the exam can submit MHT CET 2020 Application Form using the complete data available here. Also, candidates can collect the information for the registration, eligibility criteria, and all required information.
|Brief Data For Maharashtra CET Online Application Form, Registration 2020|
|Department Name||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Authority Name||State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||MHT CET 2020|
|Type of Exam||State Level Entrance Examination|
|Location of Exam||Maharashtra State|
Important Dates For MHT CET 2020 Notification
|Online Application Start Date||01-01-2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31-03-2020|
|Submission With Late Fee Rs.500/-||26-03-2020|
|Last Date With Late Fee||31-03-2020|
|MHT CET Admit Card 2020||25-04-2020 To 02-05-2020|
|MHT CET 2020 Exam Date||02-05-2020 To 13-05-2020|
|MHT CET Result Merit List||June 2020|
MHT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Only Indian candidates could apply for the notification.
- Domicile: Candidates should have the domicile of Maharashtra State.
- Education: Candidates should have passed 12th or Intermediate from the recognized board or its equivalent from Maharashtra State.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum required marks are 50% for Open category candidates and also, 40% marks for reserved candidates.
- Subjects: For MHT CET 2020 Registration, candidates have also passed the class 12th with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology.
MHT CET Application Form Fee 2020
The application form processing fee can also be paid using the online mode. The online mode consists an Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards. Also, the fee is non-refundable and Non-transferable.
How To Make DTE Maharashtra MHT CET Registration, Online Application Form 2020
- Firstly, access the official website for MHT CET Registration @dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Submit the valid email address and mobile number to get the password and ID.
- Start filling the information like candidates, educational details on the link.
- Upload the documents like the photograph, also signature as per the size decided.
- Also, verify the entered details carefully before the final submission.
- After checking the information, hit the submit link to complete the registration.
- Also, pay the application processing payment using the online mode.
- Finally, also take a clean print of MHT CET Application Form for the use.
MHT CET Admit Card 2020 Download
DTE Maharashtra will conduct the computer-based online examination in May for the eligible candidates. There will also be three paper i.e Physics/Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Botany & Zoology. Each paper will conduct for 100 marks and the maximum marks are 300. Candidates will also get only 90 minutes for each paper. So attempt the online exam will the print of MHT CET 2020 Hall Ticket Admit Card.
MHT CET Result Merit List 2020
Once the finishing of the online examination, candidates could start result checking process with the help of the online mode. The department will make the Merit list by using the marks secured by the candidates in the exam. Once DTE Maharashtra will upload the merit list, at that point candidates can also download MHT CET 2020 Merit List Mark Sheet from the official website.
MHT CET Syllabus Pdf 2020
DTE Maharashtra has declared the marking scheme and syllabus of MHT CET 2020 on the website. So candidates who are appearing for the entrance test can now check the syllabus using the official link. This information may also help the candidates to prepare well for MHT CET 2020.
Direct Important Links
MHT CET Application Form Registration Online Here
All required information is available here for the candidates who are applying for MHT CET 2020. And the direct link is also available for the candidates to start the registration process.