MH CET LAW Application Form 2021 will be available on the official website for all those eligible candidates who want to get admission to 03yrs and 05yrs LL.B programmes. Thereafter candidates can take part in the application filing process to appear for the MHT LAW CET 2021 Online examination.
As per the schedule, Directorate of Higher Education & State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra will also issue the notification on the official website. DHE Pune will announce the notification in February month 2021.
So, candidates who want apply for 05 years LL.B courses can also check the notification in February 2021. Also, aspirants who want to get admission to LL.B 03 years can get the notification in April 2021.
For the notification, Directorate of Higher Education will also conduct the online exam as per the exam schedule. Hence candidates who are ready for the exam can also submit MH LAW CET 2021 Application Form using the data available here.
MH CET LAW Application Form 2021 Notification
Maharashtra Law Common Entrance Test is a state level common entrance admission test which conducts yearly for the candidates. Every time, lots of eligible candidates who meet all eligibility criteria get part in the online examination.
For the candidates, Directorate of Higher Education & State CET Cell conducts the Mah LAW CET examination. This year, DHE Pune is all set to announce the notification on the official website.
Once the department will announce the notification, at that time candidates can also start the application filling process. For applying online, candidates have to reach the official website.
Because without the online mode, candidates cannot attempt the MH CET LAW Registration 2021 process. All eligible candidates can check the eligibility criteria, application fee, exam date, and required details to apply online for the exam.
|Useful Short Information For Maharashtra CET LAW Online Application Form 2021|
|Department Name||Directorate of Higher Education Pune|
|Board Name||State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||LL.B CET/ MH CET LAW 2021|
|Courses||LL.B 03 & 05 Years|
|Type of Exam||State Level Admission Test|
|Exam Location||Maharashtra State|
Important Dates For MH LAW CET 2021 Notification, Registration
|Events||LL.B 03 Years||LL.B 05 Years|
|Online Application Start Date||16-04-2021||23-02-2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||16-05-2021||26-03-2021|
|MH CET LAW Hall Ticket 2021||01-06-2021||11-04-2021|
|MH CET LAW Exam Date 2021||17-06-2021||22-04-2021|
|MH CET LAW Result 2021||28-06-2021||07-05-2021|
MH CET LAW 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: To apply for the LAW CET, candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: Also, candidates must have a domicile of Maharashtra State as well.
- LL.B 05yrs Education: Must pass class 12th from the recognized board or its equivalent from the Maharashtra State.
- LL.B 03yrs Education: Also, candidates must have passed bachelor degree from the valid university or its equivalent in Maharashtra State.
- Minimum Marks: As per the educational eligibility, candidates also must have minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- Appearing Candidates: For Mah LL.B CET 2021, candidates who are appearing in the final year can also apply for the notification.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have an age of minimum 20 years.
Mah LLB CET 2021 Application Form Fee
Candidates are advised for paying the application fee to complete the registration process. To pay the fee, candidates can also use the online mode. The online mode i.e Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Mobile Wallet, Visa Card. The fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
|Category||LL.B 03 yrs||LL.B 5yrs|
How To Apply Online For Maharashtra LL.B 3 & 5 years CET Online Application Form 2021
- First of all, visit the official website for the notification @www.mahacet.org or www.dhepune.gov.in
- At the homepage, find the MH LAW CET 2021 Notification link for 03 & 05 years.
- Hit the link to enter the required information of personal, educational.
- Also, verify the submitted details before trying the final submission.
- After verifying the information, also hit the final submission link to complete.
- Also, pay the application form fee with the help of the online mode.
- Finally, take a clean print of Maha LL.B CET Online Application Form.
MH LAW CET Hall Ticket 2021 Download
As per the exam criteria, candidates will invite to attend the online examination which will also conduct at the various examination center. In the exam, candidates will get 150 objective type MCQs.
And each correct answer award the candidates One mark. To solve the questions, candidates will also get only Two hours. SO attempt the online exam with the clean print of MAH LLB CET Hall Ticket 2021.
MH LAW CET Result 2021 Merit List
Candidates who have reached for LL.B 03 years and 05 years online examination can also check the result. Because DHE Pune will prepare the result as per the courses for which candidates have taken part.
Once the department will prepare the result, will upload on the official website. So all those eligible candidates can check Maharashtra LL.B CET Result 2021 Merit List from the official website.
Direct Important Links For MH CET LAW Application Form 2021
MH CET LAW Application Form Apply Online Here