Meghalaya TET Application Form 2022 – Meghalaya MTET 2022 Exam Date, Online Application / Apply Meghalaya TET 2022 Online Form Date – Notification Online Registration Last Date Online Application Form Date @ www.mbose.in
The Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya has released the Online Application Form for MTET 2022. For MTET 2022 Online Registration will be started soon. All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online Meghalaya TET Application Form before the last date. For more updates scroll down. As you know that a huge number of applicants are searching for MTET Notification 2022 Meghalaya TET Online Apply / Exam Dates. The Directorate of Educational Research and Training is going to conduct the Meghalaya State Teacher Eligibility Test 2022.
Meghalaya TET Application Form 2022 Notification
Every year the Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya conducts MTET Exam in upcoming dates 2022 across the state of Meghalaya. So you all need to stay in touch with our webpage related to MTET Application Form 2022 MTET Apply Form 2022 Last Date Online Application Form Date.
- Exam Conducting Authority: Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya
- Examination Name: Meghalaya State Teacher Eligibility Test 2022
- Type of Test: Eligibility Entrance Test.
- Exam Level: State Level
- Official Website: www.mbose.in
- Category: Application form
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Name of Posts: Primary and Upper Primary Teacher
Meghalaya MTET 2022 Notification Eligibility Criteria Exam Date
For MTET Paper I: Applicants must have passed 12th With 50% marks and passed or pursuing in the final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education or 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can submit the MTET Application Form.
For Paper II: Candidates must have passed Graduation with 50% marks and pursuing in the final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education or 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education they can submit MTET Application Form.
MTET Application Fee
- General: Rs. 300/- + Rs. 10/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 150/- + Rs. 10/-
Meghalaya MTET 2022 Application Form Important Dates
- MTET Online Form Start Date: November 2022
- Meghalaya TET Last Date for Apply Online: December 2022
- MTET Admit Card Release Date: Update Soon
- Meghalaya TET Exam Date: Update Soon
- MTET Result Date: Update Soon
How to Apply for Meghalaya TET Online Application Form?
- First of all, candidates visit the official website of Meghalaya TET 2022.
- After that click on the link of MTET 2022 from the homepage.
- Then download and read the Notification of MTET.
- The start filling the Online Meghalaya TET Form 2022.
- Then pay the application fee according to the category.
- Fill up all the necessary personal and Educational details.
- Upload scanned required documents.
- Save it.
- Finally submit the Application Form.
Useful Links of Meghalaya TET 2022 Online Form Here
Apply Online for Meghalaya TET Here
Download Official Notification of MTET 2022 Here
Documents Required for the Meghalaya TET 2022 Application Form
- 10th Class mark sheet
- 12th Class mark sheet
- Passport size photographs
- D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/B.Ed/4-Year BA/BSc. Ed/Diploma in Education (Special Education) or BA Ed/BSc Ed mark
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email ID
- Phone number
Meghalaya TET Exam Pattern 2022
|Language 1: Hindi||30||30|
|Language 2: Language 2: anyone from Assamese, Garo. Khasi, Bengali||30||30|
|Language 2: anyone from Assamese, Garo. Khasi, Bengali||30||30|
|a)Mathematics and Science
b)Social studies/Social science