Maharashtra M.Ed CET Registration 2020 – To allow the candidates for the online examination, MAH MEd CET Application Form 2020 will be uploaded on the official website. And thereafter candidates need to visit the official website to start the registration process for the entrance examination. Without using the online mode, candidates cannot attempt the registration process for M.Ed CET Entrance Exam Maharashtra. According to the information, Directorate of Higher Education & State CET Cell Maharashtra will publish the M.Ed CET Exam Maharashtra Notification on the official website.
As expected, the notification will available in March 2020. The application process will activate in the last week of March for the candidates. And aspirants can make the registration until the last date which decides by the DHE Pune. Here we shall also provide the direct link for the candidates to submit the application form. So all those candidates can use that direct link to submit MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form.
Update: The application process for Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2020 exam is started now. And candidates who are looking for admission to master courses of education can apply for the notification. The link to submit the application form is available now.
- 1 MAH MEd CET Application Form 2020 Notification
- 1.1 Important Dates For MAH MEd CET 2020 Notification
- 1.2 Maharashtra MEd CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 MAH MEd CET Application Form Fee 2020
- 1.4 How To Apply Online For Maharashtra M.Ed CET Application Form 2020
- 1.5 MAH MEd CET Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.6 MAH MEd CET Result 2020
- 1.7 MAH MEd CET CAP Round Seat Allotment 2020
MAH MEd CET Application Form 2020 Notification
Maharashtra Master of Education Common Entrance Test conducts yearly for the qualified contenders of Maharashtra State. Actually, M.Ed CET Maharashtra is a state-level common entrance test conducts every year for the eligible candidates. Because this entrance test gives eligibility to the candidates for admission to M.Ed programmes. Candidates can get admission to the first year of Two years Post Graduate courses of Education.
To get admission to PG courses, candidates have to apply for the notification and need to attend the online examination. Because only those candidates will eligible for the admission who will qualify the entrance test. So candidates who are ready for the exam can make Maharashtra M.Ed CET Registration 2020 using the data. The information is available for the eligibility criteria, exam date, application fee, and the counselling CAP for the eligible candidates.
|Useful Information For M.Ed CET Entrance Exam Maharashtra Online Form 2020|
|Department Name||Directorate of Higher Education Pune|
|Authority Name||State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra|
|Name Of Exam||Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2020|
|Courses Available||Two Year PG Courses of Education|
|Exam Location||Maharashtra State|
Important Dates For MAH MEd CET 2020 Notification
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Notification||26-02-2020|
|Online Application Start Date||26-02-2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||26-03-2020|
|MAH M.Ed CET Hall Ticket||15-05-2020|
|MAH M.Ed CET 2020 Exam Date||31-05-2020|
|MAH MEd CET Result 2020||11-06-2020|
Maharashtra MEd CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Citizen to apply for the M.Ed CET Entrance Exam in Maharashtra State.
- Domicile: Also, it is important from the candidate’s point of view to have a domicile of Maharashtra State.
- Education: Must pass a bachelor degree of B.Ed from the recognized university or its equivalent of Maharashtra State.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum eligible marks are 50% to apply for the entrance examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the final year, can also apply for the notification.
MAH MEd CET Application Form Fee 2020
Candidates can take help of the online mode to pay the application processing fee. Also, candidates can also pay the application payment by using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card. The fee structure is also available for the candidates who are going for the M.Ed CET Maharashtra 2020.
How To Apply Online For Maharashtra M.Ed CET Application Form 2020
- Go to the official website to download the information brochure to get the complete details.
- Also, ensure the eligibility criteria before applying online for M.Ed CET 2020.
- Read the instructions carefully with the help of the information brochure.
- Now find the link to make the new registration for the M.Ed entrance exam.
- After the registration, enter the candidate’s information, educational information.
- Also, upload the required documents, signature, photograph to complete the process.
- Hence Pay the application form fee to finish the registration process for Mah M.Ed CET 2020.
- Also, grab the clean print of the MAH MEd CET Application Form 2020.
MAH MEd CET Hall Ticket 2020
DHE Pune will conduct the computer-based online exam at the various examination centre. The entrance exam will conduct for the 100 marks. And the duration of the M.Ed CET Exam Maharashtra will be only 90 minutes.
Here very soon we upload the MAH MEd CET 2020 syllabus for the candidates. Also, candidates need to appear for the test with the print of Maharashtra M.Ed CET Admit Card 2020.
MAH MEd CET Result 2020
The result of the entrance exam will also be declared after the finishing of the online examination. And candidates have to check the exam result from the official website.
The result of the M.Ed CET Entrance exam will also have the information like marks secured by the candidates in the exam. So candidates can easily check Maharashtra M.Ed CET 2020 Result using the official website.
MAH MEd CET CAP Round Seat Allotment 2020
DHE Pune will upload the Centralized Admission Process CAP Round information on the website. And all those eligible candidates can check the CAP Round using the official website.
At the time of CAP, candidates will also get the information for the seat allotment process and the number of seats available. So candidates also have to attend the Maharashtra M.Ed CET CAP Round 2020 to get admission to PG Education programmes.
Direct Official Links For MAH MEd CET Application Form, Registration 2020
DHE Pune MAH MEd CET Application Form Apply Online
If candidates have any question or query, then they can comment here, To make a comment, candidates can use the comment section available here.