As per the official data, MAH BEd MEd CET Application Form 2020 can be filled only through the official website. Because there will be no other mode available for the candidates instead of the online portal. So candidates need to try to choose the online portal to take part in the application form. As per the schedule, Directorate of Higher Education Pune & State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra will provide the MAH B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Notification on the official website.
Candidates can check the notification in June 2020 from the official website. For applying online for the B.Ed M.Ed CET Exam, candidates have to find the official website link which will activate here. After the application process, DHE Pune and State CET Cell Maharashtra will conduct the online exam for Maharashtra B.Ed-M.Ed CET 2020 Notification.
So all those eligible candidates have to appear for the online exam to get admission to integrated programmes. Hence candidates can also now submit the Maharashtra B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form.
- 1 MAH BEd MEd CET Application Form 2020 Notification
- 2 MAH BEd MEd CET Hall Ticket 2020
MAH BEd MEd CET Application Form 2020 Notification
Maharashtra B.Ed M.Ed Common Entrance Test is basically a state level entrance admission test. This entrance exam conducts yearly for the eligible candidates of Maharashtra State.Once the department release the notification, a lot of eligible candidates take part in the entrance test. This year, Directorate of Higher Education Pune will announce the MAH B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Notification on the website.
Through qualifying the exam, candidates can get admission to three-year integrate degree courses leading to B.Ed M.Ed available in Maharashtra State. Candidates will get admission into various government and private colleges for the academic year 2020-2020. Hence candidates who are all set for the exam can apply online for Maharashtra B.Ed M.Ed CET Notification 2020 Registration using the data available here.
|Brief Data For Maharashtra B.Ed-M.Ed CET Online Application Form 2020|
|Department Name||Directorate of Higher Education Pune|
|Authority Name||State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra|
|Name of Exam||B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Maharashtra|
|Courses Available||Integrated 03 yrs Regular Courses B.Ed M.Ed|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Admission Test|
|Exam Location||Maharashtra State|
Important Dates For Maharashtra B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Registration
|Online Registration Date||18-05-2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||18-06-2020|
|MAH B.Ed M.Ed CET Hall Ticket||28-06-2020|
|MAH B.Ed M.Ed CET Exam Date||10-07-2020|
|MAH B.Ed M.Ed CET Result 2020||18-07-2020|
Maharashtra B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates should be of Indian nationality to apply for the integrated entrance examination.
- Domicile: To apply for the notification, candidates must possess the domicile of Maharashtra State.
- Education: Also, candidates should have passed Post Graduate Degree from the recognized university or its equivalent in Maharashtra State.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates also must have minimum 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for the candidates to apply for the notification.
MAH B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Application Form Fee
To submit the application and examination processing fee, candidates need to pay the payment of the notification. Also, candidates could pay the application form fee using the online mode.
The mode like Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa Card, and others. The fee structure is also available for the candidates and checks the application fee category wise.
How To Submit MAH BEd MEd CET Application Form, Registration 2020
- Firstly, go to the official website for the notification @www.dhepune.gov.in
- Now find the new registration link will available on the homepage.
- Enter the valid email address and mobile number to get the registration number.
- Also, enter the required information of candidates and educational.
- Upload the required documents include photograph and signature.
- Also, verify the submitted the information before going for the final submission.
- Pay the application processing payment also to complete the registration.
- Also, take a clean print of MAH BEd MEd CET Application Form 2020.
MAH BEd MEd CET Hall Ticket 2020
For the admission to integrated courses leading to B.Ed M.Ed, DHE Pune will conduct the online computer-based examination for the candidates.
In the exam, candidates will also get 100 objective type multiple choice questions for the 100 marks. Hence attempt the online exam with the clean print of Maharashtra B.Ed M.Ed CET 2020 Admit Card Hall Ticket.
MAH B.Ed M.Ed CET Result 2020 Merit List
Once the finishing of the online examination schedule, the department will also make the result for the exam appeared candidates. And DHE Pune will also publish the result on the official website for the qualified candidates.
So all those candidates can also check the Maharashtra B.Ed M.Ed CET Result 2020 Roll Number wise from the official website.
MAH BEd MEd CET Application Form Submit Online Here
If you have any query related to the MAH BEd MEd CET Application Form 2020, then you can comment below.