Madras High Court Answer key 2022- The Madras High Court was to conduct the Bailiff, Driver, Reader, and other posts examination on the 15th and 16th of October 2022. This exam was conducted to fill up 1412 posts at various exam centers across the state. Applicants will get the MHC Answer Key on the official website as a paper code (Set A, B, C, D). Candidates will be able to download their day and shift answer keys. The link to Madras High Court Solution Sheet 2022 will be made available on this webpage.
Madras High Court Answer key 2022
Madras High Court has conducted a written exam for 1412 posts of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff & Other Recruitment. A huge number of candidates appeared in the examination on the 15th and 16th of October 2022. The candidates who appeared in the exam are currently searching for the official answer key.
An organized answer key of the written examination held in different shifts on different days will be released on the official website. Madras High Court Answer Key 2022 will be made available on the website. This solved question paper can be used by the applicants to get an idea about the written test and estimated marks.
MHC Answer Key 2022 Download for Driver, Reader, Writer, Bailiff Exam
|Department Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Name||Driver, Reader, Writer, Bailiff, and more|
|Number of Posts||1412 posts|
|Date of written examination||15th & 16th October 2022|
|Answer Key Availability||To be Announced Soon|
How to Calculate Exam Score –
- The written test is 50 marks.
- Applicants have to obtain 15 marks on the test to be eligible.
- Merit lists depend on various factors – the number of exam-appeared candidates, the total number of seats, reservations, previous year cut-off, and more.
- The board will release the answer key for all the qualified candidates, it will prepare a list of qualified candidates on the basis of their marks in the examination.
Madras High Court Solved Question Paper Solution PDF and Objections Submission
In the first phase, candidates will get access to the provisional key, which may include wrong answers. Applicants are allowed to challenge these answers by submitting their defenses. Applicants have to fill out the formal objection form and submit the valid documents available on the official website. Candidate must complete the formal objection within the stipulated time.
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2022
- National Housing Bank Officer Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022
How to Download Madras High Court Answer Sheet Booklet 2022 PDF (Set A, B, C, D)?
- Go to the Official Web portal of Madras High Court – www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- On the homepage, Tab on the Recruitments Option.
- Click on the Answer key link.
- The answer key will appear in PDF according to Set-Wise.
- Download your respective answer key as day & Shift.
www.mhc.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2022 Answer Key
|Answer Key Download Link||Very soon will be added here|
|Our Site Homepage||Click Here|