KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023-Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the notification for the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil\Mechanical) Jobs. Interested candidates can apply online for the 169 in due time. The notification is released to fulfill a total of 169 vacancies out of which 166 vacancies for JE Civil and 3 for the JE Mechanical Engineer. The online registration submission process is starting on 19th October 2023 on kpsc.kar.nic.in site. Applicants willing to apply for these posts can see the detailed notification below.
KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
KPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 online application period is from 19 Oct to 17 November 2023. candidates who want to make a career in Junior Engineer Services in Runway Water Resources departments under Karnataka State.
The notification for the recruitment of a Junior Engineer has been distributed by the KPSC on 14th October 2023. Under this notification, A total of 169 Vacancies have been issued for Junior Civil\Mechnical Engineers. Candidates can check the KPSC Junior Engineer vacancy Details, Application Fee, and Selection Process from the below section.
KPSC JE Recruitment 2023 – Karnataka Junior Engineer 169 Jobs Notification
|Recruitment Organisation||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 33,450 To Rs.62,600/-|
|Name of Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Application Schedule||19th Oct to 17 Nov 2023|
|Type of Post||Govt jobs|
KPSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023 Department-Wise
|Name of Department||Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Runway Water Resources Department||Junior Engineer (Civil)||166|
|Runway Water Resources Department||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||3|
Karnataka PSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 Qualification\Age Limit Details –
Educational Qualification –
- Candidates must have a three-year degee\diploma in Civil\ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized board\university.
- Applicants must belong to Karnataka state.
Age Limit –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
Application Fee Details –
|GEN||Rs 600 + Transaction Fee 35/-|
|2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B) Category Candidates||Rs 300 + Transaction Fee 35/-|
|ESM||Rs 50 + Transaction Fee 35/-|
|SC\ST\ Category-1 and PwD||NIL|
Pay Scale Details –
- Rs. 33,450 To Rs.62,600/- will be paid to selected candidates for Junior Engineer (Civil\Mechnical) posts.
KPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||15th October 2023|
|Starting Date of Online Application||19th October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th November 2023|
|Last Date to pay fees||18 November 2023|
How to Apply Online for KPSC JE Vacancy 2023 Application Form?
- Go to the official website of KPSC.
- Register yourself KPSC, if not done already.
- By entering basic details, A login ID & Password will be provided.
- Search for JE, ASO, and Statistical Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Tap on the respective recruitment link.
- Download the Notification PDF and Read all details carefully.
- click on Apply Online link and Enter the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph & signature and other required documents.
- Complete the application fee payment.
- Submit the form and download it.
Karnataka Govt Jobs 2023 Notification, Registration Link
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|169 Post of Notification PDF||Check Here|
|Application Link||Apply Here (Active Tomorrow)|
|Our SIte Homepage||Click Here|
- KPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment 2023
- KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka TET Exam Syllabus 2023