JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Detailed Notification Released. Apply Online for 388 Non-Teaching Vacancies under 1/RC (NT)/ 2023. Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Date & Important Dates.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has released the recruitment notification to fill up 388 Non-Teaching Posts. All deserving candidates can Apply Online through the official website @ jnu.ac.in or recruitment.nta.nic.in. The Online Application Form started on 18th February 2023 and candidates can apply until the last date which is 10th March 2023 at 11:59 Pm. Here we have shared a direct link to Download the JNU Recruitment 2023 Detailed Notification. Also, we have given a direct link to Apply Online for JNU Vacancy 2023.
Download the Official Recruitment Notification Pdf Here
Apply Online for JNU Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023 Here
JNU Recruitment 2023 Application Form Details
|Recruitment Authority Name-||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Posts Name-||JNU Non-Teaching Vacancy|
|Advt Number-||1/RC (NT)/ 2023|
|Total Vacancies-||388 Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale-||Check Notification|
|Job Location-||New Delhi|
|Apply Online Last Date-||10th March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Jawaharlal Nehru University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
India GDS Result 2023 Pdf Link
- To check post-wise educational qualifications download the official Notification.
Age Limit as on 31st March 2023-
- Minimum Age- 18 Years
- Relaxation in age limit is given below.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|SC / ST-||5 Years|
|OBC (NCL)-||3 Years|
|PWD + OBC (NCL)-||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ST-||15 Years|
|Ex-servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs – 5 Years|
A permanent employee in Government Department/Statutory or Autonomous bodies / Universities / Affiliated or constituent colleges under the University / Public Sector Undertaking-
CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2023 Out- Download Call letter
Group A Posts-
- UR, EWS, OBC- Rs.1,500/-
- SC / ST / Women – Rs.1000/-
- PWd- NO Fee
Group B & C Posts-
- UR, EWS, OBC- Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / Women – Rs.600/-
- PWd- NO Fee
|Start Date of Application Form –||18th February 2023|
|last Date of Online Form –||10th March 2023|
|Exam Date –||Update Soon|
How to Apply Online for JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website @ www.jnu.ac.in.
- Then go to the career section from the homepage.
- Then click on Non-Teaching and a Drop Down menu will open.
- Here download the Detailed advertisement of Advt. No. 1/RC(NT)/2023.
- Check all the guidelines in this notification.
- Click on the http://recruitment.nta.nic.in link.
- Then Sign in if you have the Application No and Password.
- If you don’t have login details, then click on New Registration.
- Make a successful Registration and obtain log in details.
- Submit the application form with the required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee and take a printout.
Useful Links for JNU Non-Teaching Vacancy Here
|Visit Official Website here|
|Download JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Detailed Notification Pdf Here|
|Apply Online for JNU Vacancy Here|
|Visit Our Website Here|