For the latest JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022, all the deserving applicants can Apply Online for Medical Officer Vacancies till the last date. The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission recently has issued the Medical Officer Recruitment Notification. In this recruitment notification it declared 900 vacant Posts in Health & Family Welfare Department.
JKPSC मेडिकल ऑफिसर भर्ती ऑनलाइन आवेदन फार्म प्रक्रिया अब शुरू हो गई है। अंतिम तिथि तक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन फॉर्म भरें जो 19-01-2022 तक है। इस वेबपेज से पात्रता मानदंड की जांच करें।
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date
All the eligible and intersted candidates can start filling the Jammu & Kashmir PSC MO Online Application Form from 20/12/2021 to 19/1/2022 through official website. We have updated a direct link to Apply Online for related posts. For Further information about this recruitment like as Education / Age Limits / How to to apply etc we have given below.
|Recruitment Authority Name –||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Notification Published||JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment|
|Selection Process –||Written Exam & Further Process|
|JKPSC MO Written Exam Date –||1st November 2022|
|Apply Online Start Date –||20th December 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online –||19 January 2022|
|Download Call letter-||Update Soon|
|Result Date –||Available soon|
JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details-
|ALC /IB||36 Posts|
|Social Caste||36 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu Kashmir MO Vacancy
Education Qualification Need-
- Applicants must have passed MBBS from any recognized university.
Age Limit (As on 1st January 2022) –
- Minimum Age -18 years
- Maximum Age as follows
|Maximum/In-service –||40 Years|
|PWD –||42 Years|
|RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC/PSP/EWS categories –||43 Years|
|Ex-serviceman –||48 Years|
JK Medical Officer Salary –
- After final selection candidates will get Rs.52700/- to Rs.166700/- (Level 9) per month pay scale.
Application Fee –
- Pay Application fee through Online mode via Debit / Credit Card or Net Banking.
- General Category Candidates – INR-400/-
- Reserved Category – INR-200/-
- PHC – No Application Fee
How to Apply Online for JKPSC Recruitment of Medical Officer?
- First of all open, the official website @ www.jkpsc.nic.in for Then from the homepage go to JKPSC Openings from the homepage.
- Select Recruitment tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- Then after opening the Recruitment Tab click on Apply Online for MO Posts.
- Then Select Direct Recruitment option and download the Application form.
- Now fill up JKPSC MO Application Form and upload scanned documents.
- Press the submit button and take a print out of it.
In the end, we are suggesting all the applicants that if you have any query about J&K PSC Medical Officer Vacancies. Then you can comment below and submit the Application form before the last date.