JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online 442 Posts Last Date – JK Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form – Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 until 5th August 2021 @ www.appost.in/gdsonline
Jammu Kashmir Postal has released the Notification for 442 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Apply Online link for JK GDS 442 Posts until 5th August 2021. All the deserving applicants of Jammu & Kashmir state can submit Online Application Form from 6th July 2021 to 5th August 2021. JK Postal Circle Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies process is now running. We are suggesting all of you that submit your Online Application form as soon as possible until the last date.
Apply Online JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 442 Posts
|Name of Organization –||Indian post|
|Region name –||Jammu Kashmir|
|Number of Vacancies –||442 Posts|
|Selection Process –||Merit Basis|
|Application Form start Date –||6th July 2021|
|Last Date of Application –||5th August 2021|
|Vacancies Details –||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 442 Posts|
|Official Website –||appost.in/gdsonline|
Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle Released Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2021. It is now accepting online Application Form from the eligible candidates. You can check Eligibility Criteria details from below.
Eligibility Criteria For JK Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021 Latest News
Age Limit –
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 6th July 2021.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit as per given below.
|Name of Category – Relexation in Age|
|SC/ST Candidates –||5 Years|
|OBC Category –||3 Years|
|EWS Category Candidates –||No Relaxation|
|PWD candidates –||10 Years|
|PWD + OBC Candidates –||13 Years|
|SC/ST + PWD –||15 Years|
TRCA for GDS Posts in Jammu Kashmir –
- For BPM Category Candidates Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab is Rs.12000/- While for Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab is Rs.14500/-.
- For ABPM/Dak Sevak Category Candidates Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab is Rs.10000/- While for Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab is Rs.12000/-.
Education Qualification Required –
- Applicants should have passed class 10th from a recognized board having with Mathematics, local language and English subjects.
- For more details download the official recruitment notification and read education criteria.
- Applicants must have Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- They also have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days.
- They also have Knowledge of Cycling which is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
Application fee for JK GDS Bharti –
- All the OC/ OBC/ EWS Male / trans-man candidates have to pay Rs.100/- while All Female/trans-woman / SC/ST and PwD candidates exempted for application fee.
- Payments can be paid in the online gateway or through visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
How to Apply Online for JK Post Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Bharti 2021?
- Go to the official website @ appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Now click on the link Registration and make a successful registration.
- Get a unique registration number.
- Now start filling the Online Application Form.
- Upload the required documents in given formats.
- Submit the Post as per your choice.
- Before final submission of Application Form check and submit it.
- Must take a printout after final submission of Application Form.
Useful Links for Jammu Kashmir GDS Recruitment 2021 Here
Here we are suggesting all the applicants that no written exam will hold in this recruitment. All the applied candidates for JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 will be selected through a merit list prepared on class 10th marks.