JIPMAT Application 2023 – Registration For Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2023 (JIPMAT 2023) Apply Online NTA JIPMAT Application Form 2023 JIPMAT Entrance Exam Dates How To Apply Check the Last Date.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2023 (JIPMAT 2023). Eligible and Interested students who want to get admission 5-Year Integrated Program in Management in IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu for the Academic year 2023. All students can apply for JIPMAT 2023 Application form online mode from the last dates. If the candidates want to apply for JIPMAT Application, they will need to apply before 30th April 2023. For more details about JIPMAT 2023 application like as the process to apply, application fee, image specifications, details to be entered in the form, etc.
JIPMAT Application 2023 Notification & Basic Details
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2023|
|Course Name||5-Year Integrated Program in Management|
|Location||IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu|
Eligibility For JIPMAT 2023
Candidates should have passed the 10+2/XII/HSC examination in the arts/commerce/science stream.
The candidate must have passed the class 10th examination with 60% or more in the year, not before 2017.
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL)/ EWS as per Central List||Rs. 2000/-|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) /PwD||Rs. 1000/-|
|Start Dates to Apply JIPMAT Application||06 April 2023|
|Last Dates to Apply JIPMAT Application||30 April 2023|
|Correction in the application form||02 To 04 May 2023|
Documents Required for Filling JIPMAT 2023 Application Form
- Aspirants of a govt. id proof
- A valid email id
- A valid mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- Bank details
How to Fill JIPMAT 2023 Application Form?
- Click on the direct link of the application form given on this page and the official website.
- Then, click on the ‘new registration’ button.
- Then, read all the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and Proceed button.
- Now enter the personal details such as name, date of birth, gender, etc.
- JIPMAT Registration
- 5th step: Then, enter the address details.
- After entering the required details, choose a password and then, enter the security pin.
- Now, read the declaration, agree to it, and click on the ‘submit button.
- Then, verify all the details already entered and click on the ‘confirm details’ button.
- Now, the application number will be generated. Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on the ‘verify email id’ button.
- After entering the OTP, click on the ‘complete application form’ button.
- Now, enter the other personal details like nationality, category, place of residence, etc.
- Then, enter the education details.
- Now, enter the details of the parent/guardian.
- Next, verify all the details and agree to the declaration. After this, click on the ‘submit button.
- Then, upload the required documents and images.
- Then, click on the ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Check the confirmation page and take its printout for future reference.
Important Link Area