JENPAUH Application Form 2021- WBJEEB JENPAUH 2021 Notification, Counselling Date, Exam Date
Online JENPAUH 2021 Registration will start from 23rd January 2021 and will be ended on 13th February 2021.
As per the data available officially that JENPAUH Application Form 2021 can be filled only by using the official portal which will available soon. Because WBJEEB will receive and approve only the online form of the application. So candidates are advised for visiting the official website to submit the application form. According to the information, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will issue the JENPAUH 2021 Notification on the official website.
As we expected, the application submission link will activate from 23rd January 2021. And just thereafter candidates can start the application filling process using the link. Also, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria, exam date, and other details before applying online. If at any stage, candidates fail to meet eligibility, then the application will not accept.
Very soon, we will provide the official link for the candidates to apply online for the notification. So all candidates can use the link to submit the WBJEE JENPAUH 2021 Application Form. as per the latest updates, the online registration process for JENPAUH 2021 is starting in March 2021.
JENPAUH Application Form 2021 Registration
WBJEEB JENPAUH is a state-level joint entrance examination which conducts yearly for the qualified candidates of West Bengal. In the exam, a lot of candidates take part to get admission to various bachelor degree programmes. To manage the exam, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has the rights. This year, WBJEEB will schedule the JENPAUH 2021 examination in the month of May 2021.
So candidates have to attend the entrance examination to get the admission to various UG programmes. JENPAUH provide the eligibility to the candidates to get admission to B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.A.S.L.P, and B.M.L.T courses. After qualifying the exam, candidates can pursue UG courses in Colleges/Institutes in the state of West Bengal. Finally, candidates who are ready for the exam can apply for WBJEEB JENPAUH 2021 Notification Online Form.
|Useful Short Information For West Bengal JENPAUH Online Application Form 2021|
|Board Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Exam Name||JENPAUH 2021|
|Courses Offer||B.Sc Nursing, BPT, BASLP, BMLT|
|Exam Level||State Level Entrance Examination|
|Location of Test||West Bengal State|
Important Dates For WBJEEB JENPAUH 2021 Online Registration
|Online application Filling Start Date||23rd January 2021|
|Last Date To Apply Online||13th February 2021|
|Date To Download Confirmation Page||update soon|
|WBJEEB JENPAUH Admit Card 2021||update soon|
|JENPAUH Exam Date 2021||update soon|
|WBJEEB JENPAUH Result Merit List||update soon|
JENPAUH 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates should have the nationality of India.
- Domicile: Also, it is very important t be a citizen of the state.
- Education: Must have passed higher secondary or the class 12th from the recognized board or its equivalent in West Bengal.
- Marks: In the qualifying exam, candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks to get part in the application process.
- Subjects: The essential subjects are physics, chemistry, Biology, Maths and check the official notification carefully.
- Age Limit: To check the lower and upper age limit candidates need to read the notification.
- Appearing: Aspirants who are in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible for the JENPAUH 2021 Entrance Examination.
WBJEEB JENPAUH Application Form Fee 2021
Also, candidates have to submit the payment of the applications to download the confirmation page. The application fee is Rs.500/- for all category candidates which can be paid by Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
How To Submit, Apply Online For West Bengal JENPAUH Online Application Form 2021
- Find the official website link to visit the official [email protected]
- At the official page, check the New Registration link to start the process.
- Enter the valid mobile number and email address to get the registration number.
- Then make a login to the candidate’s login link by using the registration number.
- Start entering the information about personal and educational details.
- Also, verify the submitted information and submit the final information.
- Pay the JENPAUH Application Form Fee using the online mode.
- Finally, take a clean print of the application form for further use.
JENPAUH Admit Card Download 2021
The question paper will be available only in English and Bengali. In the exam, candidates will get 100 MCQs objective type questions and each correct answer has two marks. The total marks for the entrance exam are 200 marks. Hence appear for the exam with the neat and clean print of JENPAUH 2021 Admit Card Hall Ticket.
Important Useful Links For JENPAUH Online Form 2021
JENPAUH Application Form Apply Online Here
JENPAUH 2021 Detailed Information Pdf Available Soon
To get important news for JENPAUH 2021 Registration Online Form, candidates can keep visiting our official page regularly. Because here candidates can grab the latest information about the entrance examination.