Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 October batch Steward, Chef, Hygienist posts Online Application form 2023 has started from 19th July 2023. All thee deserving aspirants can submit their online application form until 23rd July 2023. Indian Navy Online Application form for MR & NMR October 2023 Batch released and you can download the official recruitment notification from this webpage. We have updated the direct link below to Apply Online for Indian Navy MR Latest Bharti 2023.
Indian Army MR is going to invite the online application for October 2023 batch from 19th July 2023. The Last date for apply online application for Indian Navy MR/NMR Recruitment on 23rd July 2023. Download notification below.
भारतीय नौसेना एमआर अक्टूबर 2023 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 19 जुलाई 2021 से शुरू है। अंतिम तिथि 23 जुलाई 2023 होगी।
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 October Batch Online Form
The Indian Navy will invite the online application form for 350 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – October 2023 batch. Only Unmarried male candidates can apply for these vacancies before the last dates. The candidates who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India for enrollment as sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) for the October 2023 batch can apply here.
Indian Navy MR/NMR October Batch Recruitment Online Form 2023 Indian Navy Invites Online Jobs application for MR & NMR For Batch October 2023 Batch Indian Navy Vacancy candidates with 10th class can apply Steward Chef Hygienist October 2023 Batch from 19 July @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
The Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch Recruitment October 2023 Batch Steward, Chef, Hygienist For How Many MR / NMR Posts, Indian Navy Will Invite Online application 350 Posts.
Indian Navy October 2023 Vacancies 2023 Details
- Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists October 2023 BATCH:350 Posts
- In the starting candidates can get a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. After completed the training period, all candidates will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/-per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2001 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive)
- The age of the candidates should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrollment.
Indian Navy NMR Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD Govt. of India.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 215/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee with online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- The candidates who have paid the application successfully can download Admit Card for the Indian Navy MR – NMR Exam 2023 October batch.
How to Apply Online Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates can apply Online Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Before applying online Indian Navy MR – NMR Recruitment needs to read the official advertisement. For download, advertisements log on to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Online submission of application will be started from 19 July 2023 to 23 July 2023.
Important Link Area
|Download October Advertisement||[English]|
|Apply Online||Available From 19.07.2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy Tradesman Result 2023
Check Indian Navy AA Result 2023
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023