GCET Application Form 2020 Last Date – GCET 2020 Application Form Degree Courses – Goa CET Online Form 2020 Apply Online – GCET 2020 Last Date To Apply – GCET 2020 Exam Date Admit Card
GCET 2020 Notification is available on the official website for the candidates with the important dates. According to the official information, DTE Goa will upload the official prospectus on the official website. Once DTE Goa will provide the brochure then candidates can start the application filling process. The department will accept the application form only from those candidates who are seeking admission to professional degree courses.
GCET Application Form 2020 – There are so many streams for which candidates can apply online to attend the exam. For all those candidates, Directorate of Technical Education Goa will conduct the GCET 2020 exam in the offline mode in the month of May 2020. Here aspirants can collect the required information for eligibility, exam date, admit card availability date. Because that information will help the candidates to submit Goa CET Online Form 2020.
- 1 Goa GCET Application Form 2020 Apply Online
- 1.1 Important Dates For Goa CET Online Application Form 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For Goa CET 2020
- 1.3 Goa CET Application Form Fee 2020
- 1.4 How To Apply Online For Goa CET Notification Application Form 2020
- 1.5 Goa CET Admit Card 2020
- 1.6 Goa CET Exam Pattern Syllabus Pdf 2020
Goa GCET Application Form 2020 Apply Online
Goa Common Entrance Test is actually a state-level entrance admission test conducts yearly for the eligible candidates of the state. The objective to maintain the exam is to offer admission to the candidates in the first year of degree professional courses. By appearing and qualifying in the exam, candidates can take admission to Pharmacy, Architecture, Medical, Dentistry, Medicine.
There are so many eligible candidates who are looking for the Goa CET Notification 2020 to take part in the application process. For all those candidates the department will provide the notification and prospectus on the official website. Only the online application can be submitted. The link to submit Goa CET 2020 Application Form is also available for the candidates.
Important Dates For Goa CET Online Application Form 2020
|GCET Date Available Date||30-10-2018|
|Uploading of Prospectus on Website||28-02-2020|
|GCET Online Application Form Start Date||25-03-2020|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||30-03-2020|
|Last Date To Apply With The Late Fee of Rs.1500/-||26-04-2020|
|Goa CET Admit Card Release Date||30-03-2020 To 26-04-2020|
|GCET Exam Date||07-05-2020 & 08-05-2020|
|GCET Result Date||15-05-2020|
Eligibility Criteria For Goa CET 2020
- Nationality: For this exam, only Indian candidates can apply and other candidates can apply under the reserved seats.
- Age Limit: To Check the age limit criteria, candidates need to read the prospectus carefully.
- Educational: Candidates must have passed class 12th from the recognized board or its equivalent with the minimum 45% marks.
Goa CET Application Form Fee 2020
To complete the application filling process, candidates require to pay the fee of Rs.2000/-. Candidates need to pay the application fee in the account of Directorate of Technical Education with the code DRCTORTEDU in any branch of HDFC Bank in the state of Goa.
How To Apply Online For Goa CET Notification Application Form 2020
- Initially, go to the official website using the [email protected]
- Download the complete prospectus to check the eligibility criteria.
- At the homepage, download the Application Form to start the filling process.
- Then enter the required information in your own handwriting.
- Fill all the information carefully and complete the blanks by entering the data.
- Must verify the entered information before posting the form to the office.
- Also, submit the application form fee to complete the GCET Registration process.
- Must keep a printed copy of the application form for further use.
Goa CET Admit Card 2020
Candidates who will apply before the last date of the process can download GCET 2020 Admit Card from the official website. And candidates who will apply after the last date of the process, then they can download admit card as per the schedule mention on the notification.
Goa CET Exam Pattern Syllabus Pdf 2020
An offline exam will be held at the different exam centres for the candidates who will participate in the application process. Candidates will get all questions in the objective type pattern. To download Goa CET Syllabus Pdf 2020, candidates can find the link available here.
Useful Links For GCET Application Form Registration 2020
If candidates want to apply online with the help of the direct link, then they can save our official page. Because here we will update the link for the candidates to apply online for the notification. To gather the latest updates, candidates can comment in the comment section.