DIET Delhi JBT Admission Form 2021 – D.El.Ed Application Form Date – SCERT DElED Apply Online Delhi – DIET Delhi Admision Form 2021 Diploma in Elementry Education @ scertdelhiadmission.nic.in.
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) offers Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) for 2 years. It also offers 2 Years Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE) course. Applicants who have passed class 12th from a recognized board having with 50% marks they Apply Online for DIET Delhi JBT Admission Form 2021. All the deserving applicants can Apply Online through scertdelhiadmission.nic.in. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Merit. Check DIET Delhi JBT Admission Form, D.El.Ed Application Form here.
Apply Online DIET Delhi JBT Admission Form 2021 of 2 Years Course
DIET Delhi D.El.Ed Admission Notification 2021 is going to be released soon. All the applicants can submit the Online DIET Delhi JBT Admission Form through the website. All the deserving applicants can apply only through the official website. You can check Eligibility Criteria for DIET Delhi Admission Form 2021-22. Must submit the online application form before passing the last date of Application Form.
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date|
|Online Application Form Start Date –||July 2021|
|Closing of Application Form –||Update Soon|
|Choice and Preference Editing –||Update Soon|
|Selection List release date –||Update Soon|
|Document verification (9 Govt. DIET’s and SCERT) –||Update Soon|
|Online Correction in Application Form –||Update Soon|
|Final Rank List Release Date –||Update Soon|
|Releasing of 1st Merit List for Admission –||Update Soon|
|2nd Merit List Admission Release Date –||Update Soon|
|3rd Merit List Release Date –||Update Soon|
|4th Admission Merit List Release Date –||Update Soon|
|5th Admission Merit List Date –||Update Soon|
|Session Start Date –||Update Soon|
DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria D.Ed Course
Age Limit –
- Applicant’s age not more than 24 years and SC / ST / PwD candidates will get 5 years relaxation in age limit.
Fitness of Candidate –
- Candidate must be Physical fit having with Good health and must be free from any defect/communicable disease. He/she must have a medical certificate from an MBBS doctor.
Education Qualification –
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from CBSE or any other recognized board in India.
- Applicant must have 50% marks in 12th while Reserved category candidates will get 5% marks relaxation.
How to Apply Online for DIET Delhi Admission 2021?
All the deserving applicants can Apply Online through the official website of SCERT, Delhi. Applicant must have a valid email id and mobile number. We are suggesting all the applicants that make sure that all the information filled in the Application Form must be the same as written on the Class 10th Certificate.
Application Form Fee –
- All the deserving applicants must have to pay Rs.250/- as application fee.
- Applicants can pay the Application Fee through Debit Card / Credit Card & Net banking.
- No offline Application Fee can be paid through demand draft/ cheques/ Money Orders/ Postal Orders etc.
Useful Links for DIET Delhi Admission JBT Entrance Exam 2021 Here
Apply Online for DIET Delhi Admission 2021 Here
Documents Required for Admission
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Reserved Category Cerificate for Reserved Category candidates.
DIET Admission Merit List 2021
After shortlisting eligible candidates SCERT Delhi will release General Merit List. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of Class 12th Marks.